Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashers still got an assist though...

Oh, just saw that bad miss from Rashford... No conviction in the shot, imagine that was Mase, he would have leathered that through the net...

I was upset at those missed chances...2nd one was almost unforgivable and the third bounced off him..nigga didn’t know where he was..smh
The 3rd was....bruh
The nigga passed the ball to you.....you know it's coming to you....yet you're surprised when the ball reaches you
WTF ?
Bbc mad man

Rashers still got an assist though...

Oh, just saw that bad miss from Rashford... No conviction in the shot, imagine that was Mase, he would have leathered that through the net...
Shouldn't even count as no fucking assist.
Sociedad had 3 people that reached the ball b4 bruno he realized they were wild ass morons, gave em room to kill each other, then tapped it in

I’m hopeful of a good result tonight, our pace should cause issues for otamendi and vertonghen.

just hope our defence doesn’t do the usual implosion. Taraabt always capable of a great moment,

Good professional performance...and I been keeping tabs on Real Sociedad knowing we had to face them and I wasn’t sure pre-kickoff.

I'll take it.
Thought the young boys would've gotten more time
Dan james said fuck everybody and got his, can't hate. Would be mad if he missed when diallo could've tapped it in tho
Thought I'd have seen donny but it's meh anyway

This is our level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back