Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember saying Gareth Bale don’t love the game no more and got told not to believe media hype.

But after Zidane and now Jose calling him a liar yesterday, is it the clubs or is it Bale?

Im not sure where Bale can from here, imo if hes not cutting it at the elite level hes better off going to America for a pay cheque, good quality of life and hit the golf courses...

If he doesnt trust his body in La Liga, which is a slow league and fairly easy on the body, then hes got no chance of competing at the top level anymore...

I was looking forward to seeing him ball out but its not happening for him...

I remember saying Gareth Bale don’t love the game no more and got told not to believe media hype.

But after Zidane and now Jose calling him a liar yesterday, is it the clubs or is it Bale?

I think he does love the game, as he always made or makes the effort to fly all around the world to play for Wales, even in pointless games when he really didnt need to and he genuinely looked to be having fun...

To me it looks like he loves the sport but not the politics or the job, if that makes sense... When playing for Wales he looks like hes playing for fun, like a kick around with his boys, not a job...

I think he does love the game, as he always made or makes the effort to fly all around the world to play for Wales, even in pointless games when he really didnt need to and he genuinely looked to be having fun...

To me it looks like he loves the sport but not the politics or the job, if that makes sense... When playing for Wales he looks like hes playing for fun, like a kick around with his boys, not a job...

yea maybe...and scared to get injured I guess.

Wassup w Tottenham why are they playing so passively

Image result for jose mourinho gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back