Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is jokes
From that first half to this?
I don't feel anyway about this team not winning shit
They don't deserve too

I just watched villa hold a one nil lead for 90 minutes and these pussyoles cant play a game without conceding like some bloodclaat clowns everytime everton attack?
Dem can guh suck dem selves foh

Back line is fine. Lose Fred, play DVB....and never bring in Tuanzebe for Greenwood again like that......poor coaching.
You can’t trust United to protect the score and keep a clean sheet ever....u right tho Fred and Maguire need to go
Ole w the bullshit again

It’s so lazy blaming a manager for a lapse in defensive concentration.

Utd were leading in the 94th minute. A team Ole sent out. He did his job...

Sometimes players gotta take responsibility.
You don't pay attention to his coaching it seems, so I won't further explain, because it will go on blind eyes....thanks for your attention!!!

LOL, like i have said time and time again, Just bcos DVB says he can play anywhere in the midfield, that does not mean he can (and Ole agrees with me, not sure if this is a good thing).

He will remain Bruno's direct replacement unless Ole changes the formation or u are facing lesser opposition.

Plus, we have been told Fred is the GOAT, lol.
DVB can play his position....if not put Matic in there, even though I can't stand his passing.

You don't pay attention to his coaching it seems, so I won't further explain, because it will go on blind eyes....thanks for your attention!!!

Since you brought up coaching let me ask you..

Pep currently has the best defence in the league.. do you think he spends a lot of time on defensive plays?

I don’t personally I think he demands a certain level from his defenders in order for his team to keep up attacking possession plays. He doesn’t coach his defenders to see out a win in the 94th minute, he expects it. See John Stones recent return to form and consistent run in the team.

Ole’s defence is expensive...see out the game. Do the basics. All of them.

Last edited:
Since you brought up coaching let me ask you..

Pep currently has the best defence in the league.. do you think he spends a lot of time on defensive plays?

I don’t personally I think he demands a certain level from his defenders in order for his team to keep attacking possession plays. He doesn’t coach his defenders to see out a win in the 94th minute, he expects it. See John Stones recent return to form and consistent run in the team.

Ole’s defence is expensive...see out the game. Do the basics. All of them.
As I said, it's worthless having this discussion, because you're way off base on a coach's responsibility. Didn't even mention defence, even though it's been their issue since Ferguson left. One, he relies on Fred to be integral part of the midfield, even though he makes amateur mistakes every game. Which causes the defence to get out of position.....anyways, he shouldn't have subbed off Greenwood for Tuanzebe....that was an idiot move, and a costly mistake, since Tuanzebe fouled for no reason....plus he cost them the game the last time he was on the pitch.....His poor coaching is avoidable if he knows what he's doing- which he is not!!!

As I said, it's worthless having this discussion, because you're way off base on a coach's responsibility. Didn't even mention defence, even though it's been their issue since Ferguson left. One, he relies on Fred to be integral part of the midfield, even though he makes amateur mistakes every game. Which causes the defence to get out of position.....anyways, he shouldn't have subbed off Greenwood for Tuanzebe....that was an idiot move, and a costly mistake, since Tuanzebe fouled for no reason....plus he cost them the game the last time he was on the pitch.....His poor coaching is avoidable if he knows what he's doing- which he is not!!!

I was literally only talking about the fact we lost that game in the last seconds due to a lapse in concentration.

@dasmooth1

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back