Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have more prison sentences than trophies...

WarlikeWhichBoar-size_restricted.gif

Where will Messi go psg inter or city?

Put Mbappe in the middle and Messi on the right wing with Neymar left

It would be funny if he went to Inter. Ronaldo v Messi would make SĂ©rie A the must watch league next season!

Messi can fit anywhere at City... I could see this happening but PSG are the easier draw... He can save most of his energy for Champions league

Damn shame Villa didn't get relegated. I would have loved to have copped Grealish for the low. As it is Villa will probably demand 80 and if we can't stump up 100 for Sancho then we defo aint paying 80 for Grealish kmt.

I feel like it’s personal between Southgate and Grealish...

Lemme find out Grealish is piping Southgate daughter...

One policeman alleged that while at the police station, Maguire said: "Do you know who I am? I am the captain of Manchester United. I am very rich. I can give you money. I can pay you. Please let us go."

His colleague added that Maguire had said to him: "Please, let me go. I am very rich. I can pay. I am the leader of Manchester United."

The defence argued that this request may have been lost in translation and suggested Maguire may have been asking to pay a "fine" to be released.

LMAO!

Well damn, so Messi went out with a Legendary L?!

If I was him I would say fuck it and go hangout with Iniesta in Japan. Salmon Sashimi it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back