Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it too. I only tend to notice it when they huddle up at the start of a drive or after a td.

Like Dyche aswell... his work goes unnoticed but he's kept Burnley in the prem for years with meager spending budget.

Unlike Eddie Howe, he's been pragmatic about it.. sure that's played a part in avoiding relegation

Agree with the second, quote I feel Dyche is underated...

With the first quote I hit a typo, I meant to say I 'am I the only one who DOESNT like it' haha it doesnt feel real and make my eyes go funny...

Agree with the second, quote I feel Dyche is underated...

With the first quote I hit a typo, I meant to say I 'am I the only one who DOESNT like it' haha it doesnt feel real and make my eyes go funny...

It's gonna take getting use to.

I started using HDMI cable before it became widely used, whenever I had to play the PS3 at my friends without it, the TV looked blurry.

I understand her overall point, BUT a woman is still going to have to take a job at a lower level to open the door and normalize things. It’s not right, but those are the cards we are dealt.
It's a sad truth I 100% get why many don't take the gamble though there no second chances

if I were in her position I wouldn't consider the Wimbledon job

How many years did Hazard sign for? At this rate he may end up with hopefully playing a year worth of football.

Maybe we get him back on a free

United win 9-0, Brighton beat Spurs then Liverpool in one week and Messi Lingard is off the mark with West Ham...

Image result for i love this game gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back