Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this similar to Sturridge? I wonder if UTD will still look to buy him as back up to AWB???
If you're black they'll punish you twice as hard or even triple as they did with his case:

Sturridge was handed a six-week ban – with the final four weeks suspended – and fined £75,000 last July after being found guilty of providing his brother with inside information on a potential move from Liverpool to Sevilla in 2018.

The FA, however, claimed the sanction was too lenient and wanted a six-month worldwide ban to reflect the seriousness of the case. An independent appeal board backed the FA’s case and Sturridge has been banned for four months, his fine doubled to £150,000 and his three-year contract with Trabzonspor mutually terminated after six months.

Last edited:
If you're black they'll punish you twice as hard or even triple as they did with his case:

Sturridge was handed a six-week ban – with the final four weeks suspended – and fined £75,000 last July after being found guilty of providing his brother with inside information on a potential move from Liverpool to Sevilla in 2018.

The FA, however, claimed the sanction was too lenient and wanted a six-month worldwide ban to reflect the seriousness of the case. An independent appeal board backed the FA’s case and Sturridge has been banned for four months, his fine doubled to £150,000 and his three-year contract with Trabzonspor mutually terminated after six months.

Isn’t Kieran Trippier black? Mans name is Kieran.

Bi racial
Kinda the type where you'd have to look twice to see it tho
Thought he was full white till I saw his pops

Genetics is a hell of a thing. I was in The same boat for the volleyball Olympian Gabrielle Reece. Her father is a black Trini man. What an image.

50A01AF2-9B9A-48D0-8187-B88E7DCEF259.jpeg

I don’t why Bruno gotta start this game..
Ole said once when he has games like this where he can rest starters they're a portion of players that still bug him about playing. It might be something like that or he just wants someone he trusts in the middle.
Either way it's up to him. If bruno gets hurt his job is fucked.

Wheres ighalo? Can my bro get a run. Jeez

Ole said once when he has games like this where he can rest starters they're a portion of players that still bug him about playing. It might be something like that or he just wants someone he trusts in the middle.
Either way it's up to him. If bruno gets hurt his job is fucked.

Wheres ighalo? Can my bro get a run. Jeez

Hopefully we can get the job done before half time and take him off.

I ont know if I believe that one blood
That woman looks as white as the driven snow

She said it. From her own mouth. She’s biracial.

Reece continued, “My grandfather was Black, and my grandmother was White. A lot of my family are still in Trinidad.”

Reece would go on to joke with me about how the young White women she played volleyball with were always surprised when they would find out that she is, in fact, mixed. But she made it clear to me that there were always people who could tell she was different. Black women to be specific. She cited her stature (she’s 6’3″) as a dead giveaway.

“Women of color can always tell,” Reece laughed. “They’re the ones who ask me.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back