Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol yea aiight
I watched the game
There's definitely some parts missing
Like losing the ball right outside the box 3 times in a row.
Hope he kicks on though. I need him higher up the pitch unless the other side gets a set play

Not only fans from other teams but I've seen United fans out there that hate bruno..
I don't get it
I hated on him last season mostly bcos his output was boosted a lot by PKs and I had not watched that much Man Utd down the stretch.

I have watched him more this season and even a hater like me has to admit the dude is a beast.

I am surprised Man Utd fans would hate on him. They are most likely Pogba fans who think Bruno is in Pogba’s way.

I hated on him last season mostly bcos his output was boosted a lot by PKs and I had not watched that much Man Utd down the stretch.

I have watched him more this season and even a hater like me has to admit the dude is a beast.

I am surprised Man Utd fans would hate on him. They are most likely Pogba fans who think Bruno is in Pogba’s way.
If Pogba would be giving his all on the pitch all the time that would be one thing and fans could claim he be better than Bruno. I'm a fan from a rival Club and I can recognize that Bruno's far and away their best player

Man I wish this pandemic would evaporate quickly my cousin in Lima send me this YouTube.. from the Copa Peru years ago the Roars can give anyone energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back