Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ said he wanted to clap Pulev in his mouth at the way in...

Pulev got in his head just then.

Looking forward to the fight... AJ seems a little more himself and less PR machine-like these days... I was also pro Dillian and Fury (though i always wanted AJ to batter Wilder and the American heavies) but Ive defo warmed more to AJ lately...

This is so damning of Ole, Woodward and United that within hours the club made twitter take it down and suspend the guy's account... all for a well-written and factual chronicling of their captain's career thus far. Read this shit and it'll leave you either shaking you head or laughing...

Upon arrival, Ole Solskjaer made him captain, not even in FM would that making a player with his career achievements a smart decision. Especially ahead of 2 players who were recognised as elite and have actually played in club euro comps, won individual honours and won at least a league title. If I was one of them, that would have been the final straw and told the agent... somehow, someway, get me out.

The football operation is so foul, that soon as the non-disclosure clause ran out, Van Gaal publicly spoke against it and an irate Mourinho in his 3rd season went into self-destruct mode and sabotaged the season with his toxicity (which he has since admitted).

With the combo of Woodward and Ole... it's laughable to be annoyed with any player, who has options that wants to leave or rejects going to United.

This is so damning of Ole, Woodward and United that within hours the club made twitter take it down and suspend the guy's account... all for a well-written and factual chronicling of their captain's career thus far. Read this shit and it'll leave you either shaking you head or laughing...

Upon arrival, Ole Solskjaer made him captain, not even in FM would that making a player with his career achievements a smart decision. Especially ahead of 2 players who were recognised as elite and have actually played in club euro comps, won individual honours and won at least a league title. If I was one of them, that would have been the final straw and told the agent... somehow, someway, get me out.

The football operation is so foul, that soon as the non-disclosure clause ran out, Van Gaal publicly spoke against it and an irate Mourinho in his 3rd season went into self-destruct mode and sabotaged the season with his toxicity (which he has since admitted).

With the combo of Woodward and Ole... it's laughable to be annoyed with any player, who has options that wants to leave or rejects going to United.
As far as I'm concerned he's a worse signing than Sanchez. Sanchez just took our money. This guy is actively contributing to our downfall.

As far as I'm concerned he's a worse signing than Sanchez. Sanchez just took our money. This guy is actively contributing to our downfall.

sanchez went as one of the best forwards in the prem at the current time, he even said himself the day after he arrived and saw how the club operates he asked his agent to get him back to arsenal.

poor decision for him to leave us could of been a legend, poor decision by Man U to pay such a ridiculous wage. Yet you keep praising players with ridiculous wage packets without winning anything major.

Banter us all you like, but Man U as a club looks like there’s a lot of major internal issues.

sanchez went as one of the best forwards in the prem at the current time, he even said himself the day after he arrived and saw how the club operates he asked his agent to get him back to arsenal.

poor decision for him to leave us could of been a legend, poor decision by Man U to pay such a ridiculous wage. Yet you keep praising players with ridiculous wage packets without winning anything major.

Banter us all you like, but Man U as a club looks like there’s a lot of major internal issues.
LMAO it's one thing if you want to criticise United, i'll take that all day because we are a clown show, but to try and frame it as if 'Arsenal are doing bad but United are doing worse' is funnier than the pot calling the kettle black. There is only one club run worse than us in the league and it is Arsenal. You gone from thinking Arteta was Pep's teacher to wanting him out the club in less than a year. Sad

LMAO it's one thing if you want to criticise United, i'll take that all day because we are a clown show, but to try and frame it as if 'Arsenal are doing bad but United are doing worse' is funnier than the pot calling the kettle black. There is only one club run worse than us in the league and it is Arsenal. You gone from thinking Arteta was Pep's teacher to wanting him out the club in less than a year. Sad

didnt say we weren’t worse atm, I’m still behind arteta.
Let’s not act like Man U fans weren’t expecting to win the league this year and mocking us for being in Mickey Mouse Europe yet joining us in a comical fashion.

Let’s not act like Man U fans weren’t expecting to win the league this year and mocking us for being in Mickey Mouse Europe yet joining us in a comical fashion.

lmao I can’t believe one Utd fan thought we would win the league this year...

But I recall Arsenal fans winning the FA cup and the Charity shield coming in here and on Twitter stating their gonna win the league.

The one team I thought would shock us is Everton.

Lol i bet you don't know one Man Utd fan who said that especially after our shambolic summer transfer window.
lmao I can’t believe one Utd fan thought we would win the league this year...
One of my oldest bredrens is an Arsenal fan and this is his go-to tactic also - claim a Man Utd fan said something knowing full well he's just made it up for the basis of his argument hahahaha. That's why i think Arsenal fans are lunatics.

Lmao @ Lunatics...

Who thought the rebuild manager was going to win the league?

However, I expect to make top 4. No excuses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back