Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Valentinez A. Kaiser Our boy Conor kicking ass. Crystal Palace must regret picking Michy over him.

Been watching the game today specifically for him and Pereira.

Red card was harsh on P so limited my focus onto Conor.

I think he's done well, a lil complacent at times with the ball but the talent is there.

Regarding Palace, they've got an ageing squad and a number of players out of contract next summer.

I think if Chelsea play ball on pricing, Palace would try to go for Conor on a permanent deal in Summer 2021.

Question, is Conor a 10 or 8? I initially thought of him being defensive but he does like to get in and around the edge of the box

Question, is Conor a 10 or 8? I initially thought of him being defensive but he does like to get in and around the edge of the box
While he was in our youth system, he played more as a 8. I was not that high on him then. But while he was on loan at Charlton and Swansea, he played more as a 10 and showed there was more to his game.

Good to Benteke back with his "LeBron" celebration

tenor.gif

Vardy goal partey starting. It’s gunna be a goners party today lads.

no creative midfielder but I think Willian will do his usual thing against spurs.

Vardy goal partey starting. It’s gunna be a goners party today lads.

no creative midfielder but I think Willian will do his usual thing against spurs.

Dude is ridiculously clinical, you just know he is gonna score when he gets put through...

Yo, make sure you support Crooked in the albums of the year awards!!!

:ghost:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back