Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real though, you got to give him all the credit. Nobody does when things get tough because all y’all want his clat out.

It is a reason why you guys have the best away records of the season

I don’t believe you’re being genuine.

I’m the only one that hasn't completely given up on Ole..cause I blame a lot of these players.

I don’t believe you’re being genuine.

mom the only one that has completely given up on Ole..cause I blame a lot of these players.

I’m 100% genuine. I’m the only one in here ti give ole credit. Y’all want him fired.

I criticized the hell out of the players because they fail him a lot, especially mufuking Pogba, the fridge, Rory, de gea, and the French grudge face.

Ole game play took y’all to 3rd place for a reason

Are you one of his former team mates?

Lol..if ya check my post history I’ve always said Ole is the one for the rebuild. I don’t think he can get us to trophies tho ..

However we now 4th with a game in hand. Went from mediocre to maybe challenging for the title.

Crazy season.

Lol..if ya check my post history I’ve always said Ole is the one for the rebuild. I don’t think he can get us to trophies tho ..

However we now 4th with a game in hand. Went from mediocre to maybe challenging for the title.

Crazy season.
Shaping to be a crazy season

Crazy season.

The other day when you crack the bottle of Drankrobattie rum due to y’all losing, you was calling for Poch to be the manager going forward. Don’t do ole like that mayne.
He might look like an evil elf, but he’s doing a good job

The other day when you crack the bottle of Drankrobattie rum due to y’all losing, you was calling for Poch to be the manager going forward. Don’t do ole like that mayne.
He might look like an evil elf, but he’s doing a good job

Post receipts or it didn’t happen.

lmao I never said I wanted Poch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back