Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
United ladies team is still unbeaten comeback from 2 0.... Only their second year in the wsl.

City signed so many players and somehow are worse

Last edited:
Guess who still got paid during a pandemic?!
This is why no manager will succeed. These man will pull the plug on deals just so they can take their play money.

They're showing that even when they're hit int their pockets they'll still bleed the club

Yeah...I don't like the glazers either

But on this topic, they shouldn't be getting negative talk.

United are they only club to fully pay all staff members throughout and they put put a couple m's into healthcare services.

They paid themselves and also paid their employees, very few can say that.

Yeah...I don't like the glazers either

But on this topic, they shouldn't be getting negative talk.

United are they only club to fully pay all staff members throughout and they put put a couple m's into healthcare services.

They paid themselves and also paid their employees, very few can say that.
Disagree. They are fully deserving of the negative talk. They couldn't cut staff costs while continuing to pay themselves dividends. The backlash would be tremendous. When you conpare that to what they have taken out of the club over the years as well you're basically giving them propa for doing what they're supposed to do.
No wonder they keep milking the clubs if they've got fans who are so easily convinced!

Disagree. They are fully deserving of the negative talk. They couldn't cut staff costs while continuing to pay themselves dividends. The backlash would be tremendous. When you conpare that to what they have taken out of the club over the years as well you're basically giving them propa for doing what they're supposed to do.
No wonder they keep milking the clubs if they've got fans who are so easily convinced!

Maybe I could have worded it better. I'm talking about their financial practice during covid.

Backlash? It's United... the season-ticket waiting list is mad long and fans abroad are still going to watch.

However way fans feel isn't going last long enough and financially impact the club, enough to stop the glazers from carrying out a business procedure they clearly feel is necessary. They still carry on despite having their financial dealings of the club have been publicised, 'cause they know money still coming in.

What they've done for the staff isn't due to risk of fans dissent, their actions have shown indifference. What they've also done is something many employers won't do in times of adversity... take of themselves, as well as, the employees and even the local environment.

Glazers aren't supposed to, because they're not contractually obligated but they did. That's not the norm.

I can say fuck em' and still acknowledge that.

Guess who still got paid during a pandemic?!
This is why no manager will succeed. These man will pull the plug on deals just so they can take their play money.

Its their business gotta make some form of personal profit from it.

they pay 350+mil in yearly wages to keep you competing in the league. Although you got a shit manager, least they can do is pay themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back