Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuning into the Nicolas Anelka documentary on Netflix. Dude is one of the misunderstanding ?
I watched that. Started off great but then they struggled a bit when he was moving clubs in the Prem. Good insight on the France shit though. Domenech is a fucking weasel.

I watched that. Started off great but then they struggled a bit when he was moving clubs in the Prem. Good insight on the France shit though. Domenech is a fucking weasel.

Domenech watch him and told “, you, it’s normal”for being cut from France 98 WC squad. Good thing it never broke his psyche.

Grealish is better than Mount but Grealish is 25yrs so he should be...

If Grealish was playing with the likes of Salah, Mane, Sterling, Aguero, Rashford, Son, Kane, Auba etc he would be even more effective...

Its a shame dude is gonna be stuck at Vila his whole career as I dont think we will ever truly see the best of him... Maybe playing for England but you see the best when you are playing day in, day out with the same players...

United fans are amped about Aston Villa winning at the Emirates. 1982 CL winners?
Bigger club?

It's alright. They must have forgot that Ole is still at the wheel.

Been getting arrows from arsenal guys, all 'cause pogba stuck a leg.

"An arteta masterclass at O.T."... these times dem man can barely get shot off, talk less of shots on target.

Last trophy win of note was in 03/04 season.
"riight" Mad ting, sad ting!

Reactions: GNS
Been getting arrows from arsenal guys, all 'cause pogba stuck a leg.

"An arteta masterclass at O.T."... these times dem man can barely get shot off, talk less of shots on target.

Last trophy win of note was in 03/04 season.
"riight" Mad ting, sad ting!
Lmao Nottingham forest and juve on the same level?

Ajax a much bigger club than United?

Trophy of note??

United holding back Lindelof from going on International break to play in Denmark due to the minks.

My thing is if the rest of the squad go to Denmark and play then come back to Stockholm (where Lindelof will join them), what's to say someone in the team ain't affected?

I mean how long does it take to get coronavirus, do the test and it show positive?

Lmao Nottingham forest and juve on the same level?

Ajax a much bigger club than United?

Trophy of note??

United is... United.

The name speaks for itself... Only a few clubs like that.

It's code talk to you...

giphy.gif

True say, Chelsea was called West London Blue 'til '03 when Roman showed up.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back