Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for Poch to take over... Sad, because I like Ole (he did great with the youth teams) and dont want him to ruin his United legacy...

Yeah its bullshit, Ive got a feeling they are gonna be one of the cliche teams 'that play nice football but end up getting relegated'...

Fulham will be those guys

I reckon Burnley, Fulham, Sheffield United, West Brom are the combo of teams to get relegated.

Palace, Brighton, Newcastle, West Ham and Leeds dependent on a few key injuries and bad string of fixtures could be dragged into that relegation cesspit, but on paper all are stronger than the first batch to maintain their Prem Status

Fulham will be those guys

I reckon Burnley, Fulham, Sheffield United, West Brom are the combo of teams to get relegated.

Palace, Brighton, Newcastle, West Ham and Leeds dependent on a few key injuries and bad string of fixtures could be dragged into that relegation cesspit, but on paper all are stronger than the first batch to maintain their Prem Status

Yeah I think Fulham are gone (bit like norwich last season) then its who are the next two teams...

I think Brighton just need to be more clinical and stop conceding silly goals, especially after just scoring... Brighton have been really right at the back over the years, Dunk and Duffy where one of the best partnerships in the league so its annoying Duffys gone and since playing more expansive we have sacrificed that for letting stupid goals...

I will be pissed that then we are allowed back in the stadiums it will be to watch Championship football, after missing 1.5 seasons of live EPL football...

Yeah I think Fulham are gone (bit like norwich last season) then its who are the next two teams...

I think Brighton just need to be more clinical and stop conceding silly goals, especially after just scoring... Brighton have been really right at the back over the years, Dunk and Duffy where one of the best partnerships in the league so its annoying Duffys gone and since playing more expansive we have sacrificed that for letting stupid goals...

I will be pissed that then we are allowed back in the stadiums it will be to watch Championship football, after missing 1.5 seasons of live EPL football...

Fair play to Fulham on getting their "must win" and first win of the season tonight against West Brom.

Brighton has got somewhat of a must win themselves against BREXIT FC on Friday so hopefully they will win and in the process, add towards getting Burnley out of the league whilst ensuring their own Premier league safety

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back