Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs always seem to have that random inconsistency, beat big teams, have great results then lose to teams they are expected to wash...

Maybe its because they havnt won anything (in recent years)... But that random inconsistency will be the reason they wont win anything anytime soon... Which will cause Jose to fallout with his players, which will end up with him getting fired...

Vardy's goal last night makes him become Leicester's old European goal scorer (not sure they have many goals in Europe though lol)...

I wonder how he would have done if he had left Leicester after they won the title... It would be interesting to see how he would have done at one of the big 4 or a top European side....

@Hundredeyes nice road win for your boys. Looks like Donyell Malen keeps improving. Seems to be thriving as a 9. Where do u like him playing, on the Wings or as a 9?

Yeah I prefer him as a nr. 9, a lot of these youngsters get thrown on the wings - cause Dutch footy - when they should be operating as a 9 or in a 2 striker system. Malen had a severe injury and I'm glad he's slowly returning to his pre injury form.

Funny thing is that players like Malen, Ihattaren and even Van De Beek would have been perfect players for Arsenal but Arsenal stopped looking at the eredivisie for talent a long time ago for whatever reason.

Gotze still got it btw, I thought fam would fall short physically but he s still a great baller and could easily still play for a bigger European squad if he wanted to. The Rona is all over PSV at the moment but we've got a EL winning squad if Schmiddt get shit on the rails.

Only concern is that we've got a horrible goal keeper now lol but he might just lack confidence...

Spurs always seem to have that random inconsistency, beat big teams, have great results then lose to teams they are expected to wash...

Maybe its because they havnt won anything (in recent years)... But that random inconsistency will be the reason they wont win anything anytime soon... Which will cause Jose to fallout with his players, which will end up with him getting fired...

Happy 23rd birthday Sir Dr. Marcus Rashford MBE...

Cheers Fireworks GIF - Cheers Fireworks LeonardoDiCaprio - Discover & Share  GIFs

Lampard got like up right and it's like he goes nah....take out Werner for Tammy! I have to throw 1 wrench into the plans.

Lampard got like up right and it's like he goes nah....take out Werner for Tammy! I have to throw 1 wrench into the plans.
I am ok with it, Werner needs a break. Dude has played almost every game. I am happy Lampard is giving the 4-3-3 a chance. Hope we smash it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back