Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody needs to get back at Pickford. destroyed a rival team captain while he getaway unscathed. fuck that

@Hundredeyes pickford just make your national team exposed

No idea how pickford got away with that one and it's horrible for Van Dijk but I'm not that worried for the national squad defense wise, we got De Vrij n De Ligt coming back, if we play 532 with de Jong in front of the centre backs than we should be good.

Can't believe van dijk went out like that though damn, fam seemed to be made from steel and I hope pickford gets charged for that bullshit.

Lmao Bruno got a 5 + 1 year contract... and he’s already doubled his worth.

That will be £140m please Barca or Madrid!

Welbz signs for Brighton!!! Great signing if he can stay fit... After he left United the Arsenal boogyman tried to add his knees to his collection...

1yr deal is a minimal risk considering the potential benefits

I could have been sure Palace would sign him given Hodgson's affinity for signing ex-players (e.g. Cahill, Clyne, Butland)

Now all we need to do is find a club for Wilshere, Sturridge and Balotelli - all quality but forgotten men at the mo!

Tottenham are getting a lot of TV games because everyone is waiting for her deubt these pundits (take it with a tiny bit of salt) said they have made such a profit from this transfer and Morgan is getting to get back to match fitness and it's boosting the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back