Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are teams in the NBA run worse lol.
I follow NBA loosely so maybe the Knicks are worse lol. I can't think of many others though
Y’all are making signings. Probably not what the fans want. Ain’t no way it’s that bad.
Man none of these signings make sense or fit. Even if we end up with van de beek, cavani and telles, that ain't getting us closer to Liverpool.
Sancho not dead till tomorrow night bro, if we pull that off it’s been a good window. *blind hope*

Yes we need CBs but we have many...these fucking defence coaches need to do their job.
I actually think my biggest gripe is not the players we havent brought in but the shit we still have.

Hahaha the state of this team. We will finish between 6th and 8th i said it before and ill say it again

I follow NBA loosely so maybe the Knicks are worse lol. I can't think of many others though

Man none of these signings make sense or fit. Even if we end up with van de beek, cavani and telles, that ain't getting us closer to Liverpool.

I actually think my biggest gripe is not the players we havent brought in but the shit we still have.

Hahaha the state of this team. We will finish between 6th and 8th i said it before and ill say it again
That’s the one thing I don’t get. With Smalling, he likes it at Roma and Roma wants him, why raise the price. United are not going to play him so let him leave. You are losing out of money.

If Im Spurs or any other team, when Maguire gets the ball, I would back off him and let him carry the ball out then force the mistake and counter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back