Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solskjaer chose to sign ighalo but won't play him in the league.

Cavani, at this stage in his career is a better version of ighalo (needs chances to created for him)

So who and how are chances going to made, including crossing the ball..

Chance creation is a big issue, along with defending. This is without getting into the financial outlay to sign him.

This ain't a coherent team building strategy at all.

also I don't get the situation with Smalling. If United don't rate him, then get the deal over the line with Roma to release funds where it needs to be spent

Nah that's that Man U hate, Kev done pulled Belgium, Wolfsburg n City out the fire plenty of times. Might not have done it against Lyon but he did it against Real in Madrid for example.

If not than Messi is the epitome of a frontrunner lol.
One day you'll be ready. Great to watch but he's lacking the will to win at the top level. Aguero and Sterling are the keys to this Man City's success. Especially since Kompany Sane and Silva have gone.

One day you'll be ready. Great to watch but he's lacking the will to win at the top level. Aguero and Sterling are the keys to this Man City's success. Especially since Kompany Sane and Silva have gone.

Nah he has displayed the will to win countless times for Club and Country imo, but guess we wil have to agree to disagree. Pretty sure we would have had a different discussion if fam would have been a Man U player and won a league or 2 with them instead of City lol.

Nah he has displayed the will to win countless times for Club and Country imo, but guess we wil have to agree to disagree. Pretty sure we would have had a different discussion if fam would have been a Man U player and won a league or 2 with them instead of City lol.
You got a hangup with United man lol. I haven't mentioned them at all in relation to KDB. You've done it twice now.

Reactions: GNS
Pep is a fraud...
@dontdiedontkillanyone like....

giphy.gif

How can it be hating when I love the guy's style of play?
Dude, u said he lacks the will to win and gave most of the credit of Man City's success to Sterling/Aguero. U call that love? lol

My 1st instinct is to hate on KDB too bcos we lost him (Damn u Mourinho), but man, u Man Utd boys take it to another level.

Dude, u said he lacks the will to win and gave most of the credit of Man City's success to Sterling/Aguero. U call that love? lol

My 1st instinct is to hate on KDB too bcos we lost him (Damn u Mourinho), but man, u Man Utd boys take it to another level.
Nah you just have two modes of judging a player, stanning or hating. I'm judging objectively. The man's tekkers are incredible and he can be devastating BUT he never gets called out for bad performances and I have noticed this for a while.

Nah you just have two modes of judging a player, stanning or hating. I'm judging objectively. The man's tekkers are incredible and he can be devastating BUT he never gets called out for bad performances and I have noticed this for a while.
Nah, u are just a Hater. And i see u mfers circling around Havertz, BACK OFF. Kid is only 21 in his 1st season in England and he has been solid imo. Leave him alone.

Last edited:
Nah, u are just a Hater. And i see u mfers circling around Havertz, BACK OFF. Kid is only 21in his 1st season in England and he has been solid imo. Leave him alone.

Oh my knives are definitely out for that one. He had a tidy enough game yesterday, but nothing like the devastating impact he's supposed to. Pulisic is the only player you man have that is top notch (aside from N'golo). All your other attacking options are good but your season rests on Pulisic IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back