Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
games like these we either have to sit Werner out as there is no space fir him or we get a game plan to unlock defenses.

In regards to Everton, I’m surprised King Carlo hasn’t given Gylfi the boot yet. Man hasn’t been good really in 2 or 3 years

I don’t get why Tammy was annoyed. But, he can learn from this.
I actually back Tammy on this. 3-0 up l, dying stages of the game. Let your striker get off the mark and build his confidence. If he misses he has to suffer the consequences but he scores and now you have a confident striker. Now you got a guy who will remain anxious to get off the mark. If it was 2-1 then i would have backed how it turned out but 3-0? Come on

games like these we either have to sit Werner out as there is no space fir him or we get a game plan to unlock defenses.

In regards to Everton, I’m surprised King Carlo hasn’t given Gylfi the boot yet. Man hasn’t been good really in 2 or 3 years
Nobody wants to pay what we are paying him on wages. You can thank Walsh and Koeman for that.

I actually back Tammy on this. 3-0 up l, dying stages of the game. Let your striker get off the mark and build his confidence. If he misses he has to suffer the consequences but he scores and now you have a confident striker. Now you got a guy who will remain anxious to get off the mark. If it was 2-1 then i would have backed how it turned out but 3-0? Come on

That’s true to. Only thing is he’s still so young.
That Italian penalty taker (I forget his name), knowing he’s been underperforming, I bet wanted to show lampard something.

skysports basically a gossip website at this point, throw all types of shit out there and hope some of it sticks. Click bait garners traffic, truth doesn’t matter.

Yeah since I been working from home their transfer talk has become a joke tbh they spend the whole morning talking trash... Used to be quite reliable back in the day but it seems they have become trash to keep up with social media chatty patty times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back