Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was here during the game when I clearly said Pogba needs to get off the pitch before he was subbed. But I’m not stupid enough to say we don’t need a fit and firing Pogba.

Considering we’re going into a game with Spurs on the back of win rather than a loss and a draw, a Utd fan would take some positive from the late win.

See yourself out fam, I know you’ll be in here when Chelsea playing. Like I said, you been looking suspect for a while.

Lmao lookin' suspect how old are you fam "you don't support United because you say bad things about them" pathetic mate.

Good day

Lmao @DNB1 united paying your wages???

I just made an observation. But you man can check for yourselves. Go back in this thread and all last year and you won’t see @CeLLar-DooR in the thread when Utd are playing. It’s rare...but he’ll jump in with some negative shit not long after.

Then check the thread and see when you man are playing...he’ll be here...I seen man twerking for Pulisic last season when Martial was scoring hatricks and help carry Utd in to third...but can’t even get a acknowledgement.

I wouldn’t have even noticed until @toheeb27 unwittingly brought my attention to it....

Been peeping this for but just came out today...

It’s clear Utd are unfit. It was a big thing last preseason but this year we have had no preseason. I guess I’m just jaded at Utd fans overreacting. I am critical of the team but also realistic

Pogba was quarantined for two weeks and came back to training 4 days before our opening game.

Saying a team like ours don’t need Pogba is not being critical it’s hating.

I just made an observation. But you man can check for yourselves. Go back in this thread and all last year and you won’t see @CeLLar-DooR in the thread when Utd are playing. It’s rare...but he’ll jump in with some negative shit not long after.

Then check the thread and see when you man are playing...he’ll be here...I seen man twerking for Pulisic last season when Martial was scoring hatricks and help carry Utd in to third...but can’t even get a acknowledgement.

I wouldn’t have even noticed until @toheeb27 unwittingly brought my attention to it....

Been peeping this for but just came out today...

It’s clear Utd are unfit. It was a big thing last preseason but this year we have had no preseason. I guess I’m just jaded at Utd fans overreacting. I am critical of the team but also realistic

Pogba was quarantined for two weeks and came back to training 4 days before our opening game.

Saying a team like ours don’t need Pogba is not being critical it’s hating.
Lol it's funny you say realistic

Never ever bet on Dortmund
tenor.gif

Mount starts his 4th straight match. Lampard loves that kid. Nice to see Werner and Tammy starting together. Hopefully that partnership works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back