The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GNS sup bro nah i never comment on worldstar lol.. whats goin on here
Watered down ic
U already know

The football thread is always good my team is shit(Man Utd) but besides that, it's all good

I'm confident the squad could get the win but I have zero confidence in Emery and his selections and tactics.

This will be a hard fought draw.

Reactions: Blue_London
I'm confident the squad could get the win but I have zero confidence in Emery and his selections and tactics.

This will be a hard fought draw.

He’s gunna setup to play for a draw, if auba starts on the wing I’m done with him as manager. Needs to drop xhaka too but that won’t happen.

He’s gunna setup to play for a draw, if auba starts on the wing I’m done with him as manager. Needs to drop xhaka too but that won’t happen.

If Laca is injured then there's no excuse playing Auba on the wing. I would scream out loud if he does that tonight.

He's made Xhaka captain... That says it all.

Reactions: Englishdude
Emery named him the captain of the squad.

Think the players done a blind vote.

Think chambers deserves a start tonight too, played well in his games.

I can see him playing martinelli upfront after his cup game and auba/Pepe on the wings.

Problem is if stays in contention for top 6 club owners will be happy with that so can’t see him being sacked soon.

Ole! I been batting for you fam...but....

why is Rashford starting? He’s not fully fit...

we have a right back in Dalot...why is Axel starting at right back??

Ole! I been batting for you fam...but....

why is Rashford starting? He’s not fully fit...

we have a right back in Dalot...why is Axel starting at right back??
tumblr_nf1qjlOkQy1qi8boqo1_r1_500.gif

kVjY4zi.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DNB1
Can't believe how pessimistic Arsenal fans are before this match. We are absolute trash yet no Arsenal fan i have spoken to has any confidence. Incredible. This is literally the worst Man Utd side of my life and the first time in years i have no confidence of beating Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.