Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
leicester playing the way man united wish they could TBH

JadedSandyAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

What country?

she English. But her parents is Jamaican of course. She’s a beast. Might get the bronze.
Fraser in the cut to win that gold. I think the women’s 100 meter final is tmrow.

Great Britain.
she English. But her parents is Jamaican of course. She’s a beast. Might get the bronze.
Fraser in the cut to win that gold. I think the women’s 100 meter final is tmrow.
Aiight good looks(if she was running for uncle sam i wouldn't gaf)
JA been doing poor on the mens side
The ladies stay repping though

These World Athletics Championships isn't a great advert for the World Cup in 2022. It's stupid giving Qatar any massive sporting events, let alone the World Cup. Seeing the stadium as empty as this is absolutely depressing.

These World Athletics Championships isn't a great advert for the World Cup in 2022. It's stupid giving Qatar any massive sporting events, let alone the World Cup. Seeing the stadium as empty as this is absolutely depressing.
Football is too global to fail athletics is post bolt era it was always going to struggle

Football is too global to fail athletics is post bolt era it was always going to struggle

I wouldn't be too confident about that. The Women's World Cup and Copa America saw empty seats. Stupid ticket policies, expensive prices and a host country with little to no sporting history (to me) is not a good recipe for a World Cup. We'll have to see.

I wouldn't be too confident about that. The Women's World Cup and Copa America saw empty seats. Stupid ticket policies, expensive prices and a host country with little to no sporting history (to me) is not a good recipe for a World Cup. We'll have to see.
Good point ticket prices could be a big deal and you're not allowed to drink on Qatar.

If they market the tickets well people should travel. If there wasn't human rights issues I wouldn't mind the world cup been there.

Zwart hond, whats popping blood. Tired of trolling worldstar?
Women's 100m about to kick off
This nigga @figo lied to me
Shelly Ann Fraser-pryce is the goat
She is. The female record shouldn't even be valid considering it was set by a roided up doped out bitch.
you're not allowed to drink on Qatar.
That shit is a no go.
Can't tell fans that shit especially the brits

Zwart hond, whats popping blood. Tired of trolling worldstar?

This nigga @figo lied to me

She is. The female record shouldn't even be valid considering it was set by a roided up doped out bitch.

That shit is a no go.
Can't tell fans that shit especially the brits
Oh Fuck. Smh. My bad Dey

I forget like shit, men race was yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back