Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ECLuDZHXUAExkoK

Watching Amiens vs. Lille and Kakuta pops up (well, a Lille player tried to take him out and got a red card).

@Blue_London dont know if u were paying attention to our youth teams back then, but that dude was a beast. Thought he was going to be a superstar. Glad he is still making a living playing football.

Watching Amiens vs. Lille and Kakuta pops up (well, a Lille player tried to take him out and got a red card).

@Blue_London dont know if u were paying attention to our youth teams back then, but that dude was a beast. Thought he was going to be a superstar. Glad he is still making a living playing football.
I don't know where it went wrong for him lampard drogba Terry all said he was unbelievable and the next to take off

@figo Looks like our cousin Mane is tried of the Salah over-hype. The real heads know Mane was Liverpool's best player last season and he is on a mission to make sure they can't deny it this season. Goal and assist today.

I wish he won that African tournament, and not the other guy from man city.

Damn, I’m doing dope in fantasy football. You know what, imma do this. Since all y’all some GOAT football chatters, I finna let y’all take the lead for now in FF. Facts.

Like Conway the machine said, “I put AB football thread in the front, mufuka”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back