Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool are gaining on Manchester United's trophy haul as Super Cup win over Chelsea puts them just three honours behind rivals… but where does YOUR side rank?

With Liverpool's UEFA Super Cup win over Chelsea on Wednesday night, they are now closing in on the trophy haul of their rivals Manchester United.

The Super Cup has raised Liverpool's tally to 61 trophies, while Manchester United are still slightly ahead with 66.

MOST SUCCESSFUL ENGLISH CLUBS BY TROPHIES WON
1 Manchester United - 66
2. Liverpool - 61
3. Arsenal - 46
4. Chelsea - 31
5. Tottenham Hotspur - 26
6=. Aston Villa - 25
6=. Manchester City - 25
8. Everton - 24
9. Newcastle United - 14
10=. Nottingham Forest - 13
10=. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 13

The racist Chelsea fans are a disgrace. I'd love to catch them fools in a dark alley with a few real niggas by my side. Beat that racism outta them idiots.

Why I play pro no gimmicks just gameplay
Come on don't do that. A black brudda from road has parlayed himself onto one of the biggest global media platforms. Football commentary and punditry doesn't only need to be by ex pros or upper middle class media pricks. I hope they pay him nicely

Come on don't do that. A black brudda from road has parlayed himself onto one of the biggest global media platforms. Football commentary and punditry doesn't only need to be by ex pros or upper middle class media pricks. I hope they pay him nicely
Not hating the guy all for it but FIFA been gimmicky for years in every aspect.

Liverpool are gaining on Manchester United's trophy haul as Super Cup win over Chelsea puts them just three honours behind rivals… but where does YOUR side rank?

With Liverpool's UEFA Super Cup win over Chelsea on Wednesday night, they are now closing in on the trophy haul of their rivals Manchester United.

The Super Cup has raised Liverpool's tally to 61 trophies, while Manchester United are still slightly ahead with 66.

MOST SUCCESSFUL ENGLISH CLUBS BY TROPHIES WON
1 Manchester United - 66
2. Liverpool - 61
3. Arsenal - 46
4. Chelsea - 31
5. Tottenham Hotspur - 26
6=. Aston Villa - 25
6=. Manchester City - 25
8. Everton - 24
9. Newcastle United - 14
10=. Nottingham Forest - 13
10=. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 13

Is this including charity shields?

Not hating the guy all for it but FIFA been gimmicky for years in every aspect.
I haven't bought FIFA for a couple of years and probably won't for a while but I can't deny this is a good look especially if it opens the door for other UK bruddas to be given chances on these major platforms

I haven't bought FIFA for a couple of years and probably won't for a while but I can't deny this is a good look especially if it opens the door for other UK bruddas to be given chances on these major platforms
I get that and you're right In the sense of getting people on screen involving them in the sport to a higher level and I hope he takes as much he can from it.

I don't have that much faith in the market. gate keepers will only care about your influence and not enough to promote you to the next level but like said he should take the most from it.

ECGSPUmXUAEb_bk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back