Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer season has become the worst thing about football...I hate it more than I hate VAR.

It’s even worse when your a Man Utd supporter...smh

Cheers
View attachment 337836
3hNi.gif

Why are Arsenal doing Ozil dirty. Most talented player in their squad apart from Auba and just wasting 350 a week. Yet they had the bare faced cheek to laugh at us with Alexis smh

Honestly Arsenal might as well use him next and final season for him, and get the most out their money before he goes.

Unless they feel it would be playing into his hands. He can have a great 20/21 and use it as a showroom for his next move

Honestly Arsenal might as well use him next and final season for him, and get the most out their money before he goes.

Unless they feel it would be playing into his hands. He can have a great 20/21 and use it as a showroom for his next move
Either way once he leaves someone like Basaksehir or another club on the continent with more money than sense will take him

Meh just gonna watch this game just to watch
Not expecting fireworks but who knows
Could be the best game to date

This game will be a struggle lol. We all know Atletico fields one of the best defenses in all of Europe and I think Leipzig fields either the best or one of the best in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back