Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time a premier League club that isn't in the"top 4" comes up against a Spanish club it's always the same result their "mid table" clubs are superior

Sevile play in Europe and La Liga every year, they are a much more experienced team tbf... Wolves have been playing the the lower leagues forget the EPL... Wolves have punched way above their weight, alot people thought they would get relegated forget Europe the two seasons they have been in the EPL...

Sevile play in Europe and La Liga every year, they are a much more experienced team tbf... Wolves have been playing the the lower leagues forget the EPL... Wolves have punched way above their weight, alot people thought they would get relegated forget Europe the two seasons they have been in the EPL...
If this was a one off I would understand but it's every team Everton spurs Stoke Middlesbrough Swansea Southampton to name a few

Last edited:
Yeah started off great, was a bit all over the place during the Liverpool and Bolton spells. Covered the World Cup fiasco well. 6-7/10 overall

i thought he was going to Inter Miami? Lazio seems an odd choice
I knew once the Matuidi news was announced, that Silva wasn't coming.

I never even realised until recently how conscious Ben and Jerry's are. It's refreshing when you can see a corporation genuinely using their powers for good instead of evil. I'm cynical af when a multinational company becomes 'woke' but they have a track record and they actually propose solutions. Just Googled now and yeah, fair play to them for shaming the devil for what they are.
They been doing this for the longest. I had either a cop or an ex cop mad at me because I was buying some Ben and Jerry’s. At first I thought it just didn’t like it, but it was because they support Abu Jamal.

If this was a one off I would understand but it's every team Everton spurs Stoke Tottenham Swansea Southampton to name a few

Yeah Sevilla pretty much own the Europa league...

The problem is other than Chelsea not too many top level teams have traditionally taken the competition serious enough, as they would rather concentrate on making top 4... Although I think that will change now with so many top EPL teams now fighting to make top 8 forget the top 4, so they will need to win the Europa to qualify for the CL...

Its been the EPL teams who make the Europa League as novelty that try their luck, like you say Stoke, Swansea, Southampton and then Middlesbrough and Fulham etc that then effects their domestic league and they end up fighting relegation...

Yeah Sevilla pretty much own the Europa league...

The problem is other than Chelsea not too many top level teams have traditionally taken the competition serious enough, as they would rather concentrate on making top 4... Although I think that will change now with so many top EPL teams now fighting to make top 8 forget the top 4, so they will need to win the Europa to qualify for the CL...

Its been the EPL teams who make the Europa League as novelty that try their luck, like you say Stoke, Swansea, Southampton and then Middlesbrough and Fulham etc that then effects their domestic league and they end up fighting relegation...
Fulham Boro both made the finals and lost to atletico they were taking it seriously. I remember Stoke losing home and away to Valencia they were trying to make a point they can hang with big teams. Southampton Everton spurs Swansea at that time were never under threat because relegation they just couldn't hang with those Spanish teams.

Then when you get to their so called big 3 it's almost complete domination from against our top teams

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Fulham Boro both made the finals and lost to atletico they were taking it seriously. I remember Stoke losing home and away to Valencia they were trying to make a point they can hang with big teams. Southampton Everton spurs Swansea at that time were never under threat because relegation they just couldn't hang with those Spanish teams.

Then when you get to their so called big 3 it's almost complete domination from against our top teams

Thats what Im saying, the smaller teams take it serious whilst the big team dont/didnt... The fact they are all in the lower leagues now proves the bottom English clubs can hang...

Southampton (just survived relegation), Everton and Swansea (now in the lower leagues) dont have the squad depth to keep up...

The big EPL teams are the only clubs that never took the Europa serious... They dont wanna travel to Eastern Europe on Tuesday with a big derby on a Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back