Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This bald mf lost his damn mind. STFU you bald fraud!

Pep: you spent half a billion just in your defence for Citeh. You spent more on less players than Wenger did in his 22 years at Arsenal. Wenger and Fergie's money came from internal revenue, your money came from the back pockets of your rich sugar daddies. Wenger and Fergie built their teams. Wenger bought players that no one wanted on the cheap, Fergie brought players through the academy. Y'all already forgetting the financial struggles and frugality Wenger went through during the banter years with finance when everyone was getting frustrated that he wouldn't spend? Wenger was careful about FFP, while you, Pep, was like a child given a blank cheque in the pick'n'mix section in Woolworths! You've taken financial doping and ran with it until you got called out. Pep with that con artist revisionist history bs - take Wenger's name out of your mouth, you fraud!

You, Pep haven't built one single team you were at. Barca was Frank Rijkaard's team, you took a Bayern team that won the treble and made them worse, and now you're at Citeh with all the Arab money you could want and you're still flopping. You've done nothing in England except expose yourself as a bald, scamming charlatan that you are. Without Messi you are nothing. You've done nothing but rape and pillage football teams and the football industry for your own benefit.

This bald imposter really got the nerve to slander Wenger and Fergie like that and you not angry too? Y'all really worshipping some false idols if you're giving this fraudster a pass for the foolishness he's chatting. Pep on some real life white privilege power trip out here.

Bro you ain’t lied...I agree

Don't always think winner medals are good level of judgement some amazing players haven't won much then there some average players that have.

But I get your point regarding the legend
Giroud is the example I always use if somebody doesnt rate you at something, but you have achieved more than them, aint shit they can say. I don't care who's more talented, if I achieved and you didn't then you can go suck ya mum.

Giroud is a good player. Nothin' more. Its just that hold up play is a dyin' art at the top level, that's why there's no much gas for him and Firmino.

Try bein' a second striker like Firm or a target like Giroud and score 10goals in a season 15 years ago. They wudda got slaughtered.

Giroud is a good player. Nothin' more. Its just that hold up play is a dyin' art at the top level, that's why there's no much gas for him and Firmino.

Try bein' a second striker like Firm or a target like Giroud and score 10goals in a season 15 years ago. They wudda got slaughtered.
They're nothing but more exotic John Hartsons
:hahaha:

This bald mf lost his damn mind. STFU you bald fraud!

Pep: you spent half a billion just in your defence for Citeh. You spent more on less players than Wenger did in his 22 years at Arsenal. Wenger and Fergie's money came from internal revenue, your money came from the back pockets of your rich sugar daddies. Wenger and Fergie built their teams. Wenger bought players that no one wanted on the cheap, Fergie brought players through the academy. Y'all already forgetting the financial struggles and frugality Wenger went through during the banter years with finance when everyone was getting frustrated that he wouldn't spend? Wenger was careful about FFP, while you, Pep, was like a child given a blank cheque in the pick'n'mix section in Woolworths! You've taken financial doping and ran with it until you got called out. Pep with that con artist revisionist history bs - take Wenger's name out of your mouth, you fraud!

You, Pep haven't built one single team you were at. Barca was Frank Rijkaard's team, you took a Bayern team that won the treble and made them worse, and now you're at Citeh with all the Arab money you could want and you're still flopping. You've done nothing in England except expose yourself as a bald, scamming charlatan that you are. Without Messi you are nothing. You've done nothing but rape and pillage football teams and the football industry for your own benefit.

:hahaha:

Imagine being this upset. Couldn't be me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back