Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that Chelsea team that finished 5th and won the fa cup and champions League by luck?

The following season scraped top 4 and Europa League that best Chelsea team????

@toheeb27 @Nope correct me if I'm wrong wasn't that Chelsea team a struggle

my bad I got mixed up with the time periods I guess..

So that was Mata best season?

To add on to the pogba debate doesn't this prove he's an accessory and not a leader? Without Bruno he's just Barkley and I assume that's how @CeLLar-DooR feels.

When has Pogba been a leader?

Lmao Utd fans do this shit too...

He wasnt a leader at Juventus...

He wasn’t supposed to be the leader at the WC.

Pogba is a piece of the puzzle...

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
my bad I got mixed up with the time periods I guess..

So that was Mata best season?
Those 2 seasons he was our player of the year back to back he was the only creative spark after Chelsea won the champions League they signed willian hazard Oscar and I think kdb and Mata out performed them all but Chelsea only won the Europa League under benitez that was a mistake shouldn't of even been there

Those 2 seasons he was our player of the year back to back he was the only creative spark after Chelsea won the champions League they signed willian hazard Oscar and I think kdb and Mata out performed them all but Chelsea only won the Europa League under benitez that was a mistake shouldn't of even been there

Yea I got my timelines all wrong...

When has Pogba been a leader?

Lmao Utd fans do this shit too...

He wasnt a leader at Juventus...

He wasn’t supposed to be the leader at the WC.

Pogba is a piece of the puzzle...
Ok let me phrase it better not a leader a player that will dictate play who would have a massive influence on the game like yaya or essien kdb carzola to name a few

Ok let me phrase it better not a leader a player that will dictate play who would have a massive influence on the game like yaya or essien kdb carzola to name a few

He did that at Juve...which is why we paid a record fee to bring him back.

At Juve he was a piece in a wonderful puzzle.

He came into a club in disarray and was expected to single handily fix it when the problems were with bad management and bad recruitment...things above the pitch that we’re directly affecting the performances.

These issues are slowly being addressed. Hence the better performances on the pitch.

He did that at Juve...which is why we paid a record fee to bring him back.

At Juve he was a piece in a wonderful puzzle.

He came into a club in disarray and was expected to single handily fix it when the problems were with bad management and bad recruitment...things above the pitch that we’re directly affecting the performances.

These issues are slowly being addressed. Hence the better performances on the pitch.
His numbers at juve wasn't amazing and this definitely didn't miss him after he left. You got faith god willing the end of next season we will revisit this I'm saving this message.

We all say he's got talent but as of date hes not been consistent.

Let's end this If his numbers are not great next season I just want an open apology.

His numbers at juve wasn't amazing and this definitely didn't miss him after he left. You got faith god willing the end of next season we will revisit this I'm saving this message.

We all say he's got talent but as of date hes not been consistent.

Let's end this If his numbers are not great next season I just want an open apology.

Apology for what?

He has already put up great numbers in recent times...

What am I apologising for? Because I thought Pogba was a good player?

He’s already proved that...

lmao you man and the feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back