The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 was the last time Utd fielded the same starting 11 for 4 games in a row.

I think we’ve found our starting 11. Long may it last.

Reactions: Siraj
Honestly I got in a quick game of COD cause Spurs game was bring back bad memories.

Players looked depressed...shoulders dropped...just deflated.

Contrary to popular opinion...I hope Jose isn’t washed and can turn it around but right now he’s giving me nothing.

Honestly I got in a quick game of COD cause Spurs game was bring back bad memories.

Players looked depressed...shoulders dropped...just deflated.

Contrary to popular opinion...I hope Jose isn’t washed and can turn it around but right now he’s giving me nothing.

You really think it is Jose? These guys can basically over thinking on their own out there. Oil in water

You really think it is Jose? These guys can basically over thinking on their own out there. Oil in water

Although they were looking bad in the last days of Poch...they didn’t look like they had no fight in them.

I feel like the same issues Jose cause at Utd is happening at Spurs.

It’s what he does to the players mentally. And I don’t think he does it on purpose... his mindset only works with an old Skool type players..these new players are weak mentally and that goes for Utd players as well as Spurs.

And B’Mouth just had a goal disallowed. Bournemouth have been terrible...no ways Spurs should be struggling.

Although they were looking bad in the last days of Poch...they didn’t look like they had no fight in them.

I feel like the same issues Jose cause at Utd is happening at Spurs.

It’s what he does to the players mentally. And I don’t think he does it on purpose... his mindset only works with an old Skool type players..these new players are weak mentally and that goes for Utd players as well as Spurs.

And B’Mouth just had a goal disallowed. Bournemouth have been terrible...no ways Spurs should be struggling.

You know what, I fucks with that. I for one is old school in the sense that you get in these spoil new players clat when they fuck up.

Fergie use to that to, per Beckham situation, with no Fucks given.

Players need to have thicker skin.

You know what, I fucks with that. I for one is old school in the sense that you get in these spoil new players clat when they fuck up.

Fergie use to that to, per Beckham situation, with no Fucks given.

Players need to have thicker skin.

We on the same page. And I know when I say “washed” it’s mad disrespectful to someone who I consider a great in the game...

But if I can see this new generation is weak minded, why can’t he and adapt his style?

These players shoulders have dropped is because they know if they get nothing from the game...they might get blamed in the media it’s demoralising for them cause they weak minded.

Last edited:
You will never see Klopp or Pep throw their players under the bus in the after match interview....

I hope Jose doesn’t do it...again...today

Edit: in fairness I have to say that it’s way more difficult for a player to have a bad game these days...they get slaughtered on social media, and so do their family etc etc...

And that’s why the manager cannot feed his players to the wolves if it goes bad. Not in 2020.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This ref amazes me every time I see him...Jon Fucking Moss looks like he’s dying everytime he breaks in to a jog but all respect due!! He gets there!!

@figo I ain’t forgot you were saying Utd players were weak minded 3 years ago...I learnt that shit from you...

We needed the water break...Villa the better team right now

How you feel about these water breaks?

Im siding with Chris Wilder...the game has four quarters now.

I couldn’t cheer that goal...I know Bruno was clever but I feel that was really bad.

And what is the point of VAR?

We needed the water break...Villa the better team right now

How you feel about these water breaks?

Im siding with Chris Wilder...the game has four quarters now.

This is unrelated but still somewhat related. Back in the days when flopping and diving was so prevalent, I said the easiest way to eradicate it was stopping the clock every time the ball was not "in play" and play 35-40 mins per half.

I feel if drinks break are here to stay then do like NBA I guess

Reactions: DNB1
You will never see Klopp or Pep throw their players under the bus in the after match interview....

I hope Jose doesn’t do it...again...today

Edit: in fairness I have to say that it’s way more difficult for a player to have a bad game these days...they get slaughtered on social media, and so do their family etc etc...

And that’s why the manager cannot feed his players to the wolves if it goes bad. Not in 2020.

Pep did Zlatan, eto, and couple other African playerdirty.

klopp, he aite

• Ether
Status
Not open for further replies.