Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao...our beef over Jose makes so much more sense recently...

You absolutely love that style of play!!

Even today you man reminiscing earlier, I was thinking that all those teams were defensive first.
That's definitely true I think there an art to defending. However I love watching Barcelona prime arsenal etc but there a balance every Chelsea fan in here has been complaining about exactly the same thing the space between the lines and the naive moments.

I think we would all agree while Chelsea defenders and keeper are not world beaters they shouldn't be in the bottom half of with goals conceded

Only way forward as far as I’m concerned is to get Leicester and Wolves the fuck outta here...

Chelsea want it as much as I do....smh

EcWIk8QWsAEokX0

That's definitely true I think there an art to defending. However I love watching Barcelona prime arsenal etc but there a balance every Chelsea fan in here has been complaining about exactly the same thing the space between the lines and the naive moments.

I think we would all agree while Chelsea defenders and keeper are not world beaters they shouldn't be in the bottom half of with goals conceded
LMAO this guy and his assumptions. We definitely wouldnt all agree. As i keep saying your defence is piss poor. Great set of midfielders but garbage at the back. Azpi past it. Zouma and Rudiger no more than adequate at best although I've heard Chelsea fans complain about both. Neither Emerson or Alonso give you anything defensively. Kepa the worst of all. Imagine he's still the most expensive keeper in the world lol

Good win though because Palace are a tricky team for Chelsea and I actually thought they might win. That Chelsea defence is the sole reason I have all the confidence we will get a cl spot

LoL. Arsenal should win this game but we will see.

I'm blazing some of that Tom Ford's Pink Kush.

That ain’t reached my shores yet...sounds like a luxury smoke..my type of shit.

I was doing my homework on Arsenal today.. if you win this game you back in the race.

Which is why I’ve just decided a draw is required.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back