Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
c08e3cf4235bfc12025fe65301163dad93e06e43.jpg
I read 10% of Barcelona 9000+ goals come from him

3 matches where I looked pep suspiciously..

Bayern Vs Barcelona he tried to go head to head with that Barcelona team it was suicide.

Monaco Vs man city
He just refused to change his game plan with mbappe (on his debut) running riot

However the first leg against real Madrid for me is pep best match city sat back more defensively didn't give real Madrid space and hit them on the counter it was genius Zidane was lost

3 matches where I looked pep suspiciously..

Bayern Vs Barcelona he tried to go head to head with that Barcelona team it was suicide.

Monaco Vs man city
He just refused to change his game plan with mbappe (on his debut) running riot

However the first leg against real Madrid for me is pep best match city sat back more defensively didn't give real Madrid space and hit them on the counter it was genius Zidane was lost

You know, I’m surprised Pep doesn’t sit back and hit teams on the counter more often. Teams that rely on possession like his own, Barca and such all get hit hard against teams that can counter and have the player that can pull it off. Pep had the tools for it and it games like the CL I’d change shit up and let niggas come at me.
I think it was Mou’s season when he first beat Barca with Real that team was the scariest counterattacking team I had ever seen. So damn efficient.

I have only seen Gilmore play once and that was against Leicester wasn't the best introduction... I'm not comfortable with this team selection

You know, I’m surprised Pep doesn’t sit back and hit teams on the counter more often. Teams that rely on possession like his own, Barca and such all get hit hard against teams that can counter and have the player that can pull it off. Pep had the tools for it and it games like the CL I’d change shit up and let niggas come at me.
I think it was Mou’s season when he first beat Barca with Real that team was the scariest counterattacking team I had ever seen. So damn efficient.

Started with mourinho inter Milan 1st leg of the semi final against pep Barcelona in 2010, inter won 3-1.
Counter him to oblivion

I always felt like old Chelsea would get a result against Barcelona or Bayern Munich I knew Chelsea style of play of been physical defensive and counter attacking was something Barcelona hated. But I always thought real Madrid atletico Madrid inter (Jose) would find playing Chelsea quite comfortable and yeah that happened

Old Messi quotes that backed that up slightly

"There are players here who hate Chelsea more than Real Madrid," Messi told the News of the World. "I never thought I would hear myself say that.

"I also never thought I would see something worse than the Boca and River Plate rivalry or Brazil v Argentina - but this is.

"We would rather play Arsenal, Manchester United or anyone else than be on the pitch with Chelsea."

He is very solid. Before the break, he had 2 great games against Liverpool and Everton b2b.
Yes, he was subpar against Leicester, but to be honest, the whole team was. I will give him a break. Hope he comes through today bcos the Jorginho brigade in the Chelsea fan-base are about to get very loud. I had no idea there were so many of them.

Good, Tammy been a little bitch since the restart. Always throwing his hands up, he’s had some terrible decision making also.
Thought i was the only one who found this annoying. Dude bitches about everything on the pitch, lol. He will be fine though, just needs to find his form again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back