Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your team still wouldn't have won any of those leagues lol.

:wtf11:
ezgif-3-7e57f7419166.gif

Damn right
Them shits are trash

Bayern have won the double 11 years in a row. Great league to watch!

Real Madrid and Barca win every fucking year. Unless they play each other or Athletico they should win every other game in the league. The only reason they don't is because both teams are underperforming. Great league to watch!

Serie A? lol. Great league to watch!

Acting like these leagues are great to watch just because of certain players is lying to yourself.

And Messi is one of the greatest to ever do it. Unbelievable talent. Sorry @GNS....but so is Ronaldo so that argument rumbles on.

Bayern have won the double 11 years in a row. Great league to watch!

Real Madrid and Barca win every fucking year. Unless they play each other or Athletico they should win every other game in the league. The only reason they don't is because both teams are underperforming. Great league to watch!

Serie A? lol. Great league to watch!

Acting like these leagues are great to watch just because of certain players is lying to yourself.

And Messi is one of the greatest to ever do it. Unbelievable talent. Sorry @GNS....but so is Ronaldo so that argument rumbles on.

La Liga is the Scottish League with a bit more sun. Individual talent aside it's always a two horse race, and anything below Atletico Madrid isn't worth watching.

Despite Juve winning back to back leagues the serie a actually has been interesting af, if Yall can't enjoy watching teams like Atalanta than I'm not sure if Yall even love the game lol.

I agree that a lot of leagues aren't as competive as the Prem - which ironalically was a 2 horse race untill abramovic and Co stepped in - but to just ignore great football doesn't make any sense to me. I follow the eredivisie which in many seasons - including this season - has been way more competitive as the Prem - who have been 2 or 1 horse races for years now btw, nowadays the Prem is all about the top 4 fights lol - but that doesn't mean I'm gonna miss seeing Neymar live.

Not a surprise that it's mostly arsenal and man u supporters in here that are ignoring other leagues, Yall been miserable for years lol.

Checked articles dating back to 2014... The Premier league has always been number one...this one from this year has it

PL
La Liga
Bundesliga
Seria A
Ligue 1

So I read the article. Viewers and most popular doesn't equal best.... however reading the article"According to UEFA’s 2019 league’s ranking, EPL has been ranked the second-best football league in Europe. "

Despite Juve winning back to back leagues the serie a actually has been interesting af, if Yall can't enjoy watching teams like Atalanta than I'm not sure if Yall even love the game lol.

I agree that a lot of leagues aren't as competive as the Prem - which ironalically was a 2 horse race untill abramovic and Co stepped in - but to just ignore great football doesn't make any sense to me. I follow the eredivisie which in many seasons - including this season - has been way more competitive as the Prem - who have been 2 or 1 horse races for years now btw, nowadays the Prem is all about the top 4 fights lol - but that doesn't mean I'm gonna miss seeing Neymar live.

Not a surprise that it's mostly arsenal and man u supporters in here that are ignoring other leagues, Yall been miserable for years lol.

I get Bundesliga and Serie A games on TV and I watch some of the games. I'll tune in if it's on.

The EPL is levels above the rest but I dont ignore the other leagues because of that.

I honestly think next season the PL will be great.

Obviously Liverpool and City will be fighting it out. But I honestly see Chelsea as contenders and UTD are heading in the right direction.

I mean Chelsea already got two new players that can only improve an already what seems to be a great side. I love Frank for some reason and I am so pleased he has hit the ground running in the PL.

What's really funny is we were addressing we watch a variety of football we didn't say Spanish League is the best or vice versa we just said watching a range of different leagues is great. I ain't watching real betis Vs getafe the same way I'm not watching Sheffield United Vs Burnley.

We been talking about goat moments across every league it just happens Messi is that good however you man are sooo passionate about Ronaldo you won't even acknowledge he exist which makes it even funnier they can co exist.

And if we keeping it real the quality of the premier League is awful this season city haven't guaranteed 2nd and Liverpool are 23 points clear

I honestly think next season the PL will be great.

Obviously Liverpool and City will be fighting it out. But I honestly see Chelsea as contenders and UTD are heading in the right direction.

I mean Chelsea already got two new players that can only improve an already what seems to be a great side. I love Frank for some reason and I am so pleased he has hit the ground running in the PL.
What happens when we play the German Spanish or Italians sides most times it ends in a L for us all.

Even if we go to the Europa League our mid level teams nearly enough always fall to their teams.

What's really funny is we were addressing we watch a variety of football we didn't say Spanish League is the best or vice versa we just said watching a range of different leagues is great. I ain't watching real betis Vs getafe the same way I'm not watching Sheffield United Vs Burnley.

We been talking about goat moments across every league it just happens Messi is that good however you man are sooo passionate about Ronaldo you won't even acknowledge he exist which makes it even funnier they can co exist.

And if we keeping it real the quality of the premier League is awful this season city haven't guaranteed 2nd and Liverpool are 23 points clear
To add the German league is the highest scoring league in Europe again so even their mid level games are wild

The quality of the PL is dismal this year, but then I look at the other leagues...I'm sorry, they're just as bad!

Last season the CL and Europa League were all PL finals!
Once lol Chelsea Liverpool champions League winners in the last ten years. Europa League Chelsea man united the rest have been Spanish

If we look at this season spurs out to Leipzig, Chelsea as it stands are out to Bayern(beat Chelsea and spurs at home)

Liverpool out to atletico Madrid at that moment we're out of form.

City are 2-1 up against Madrid

The quality pf the PL is dismal this year, but then I look at the other leagues...I'm sorry, they're just as bad!
Just as bad? every league has a actual title race and a race for Europe and a relegation battle.

The marketing this year has been who will get top 5 because city getting banned. Lets put it this way look at the quality of teams in the premier League who has actually performed to their potential with consistency. Liverpool Sheffield United Burnley and Leicester? The gap is 23 points we could end the season with teams in the top 3 with double digits Ls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back