Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, now u see the light? @CeLLar-DooR has been telling u this for awhile now.

I caught soooo much flack tellin' everybody not only is he nowhere near worth 80m he's just flat out not that good. He look calm on the ball but that's it.

Now you may hear the many people (not all United fans) who said we need Maguire switch they style, and say "I always said he was overpriced" but that means you don't buy. These niggas try say "market price", "that's football these days" blah blah blah.

No one can tell me they've seen Smalling get skinned like Maguire so many times

But anyway he's here and somehow got himself the armband so it is what it is. Imagine spendin' 80m on a CB and man think we need another one to make up for the first ones shortcomings

Lol don't be so dramatic. Somehow that shit team of yours is still in contention. I don't know how Lampard is doing it. Your last 2 games of the season are serious though
The league been crap has a lot to do with it.

I ain't saying Chelsea beats Liverpool but that's a game I'm more confident for the games where teams sit back and counter the United west ham Bournemouth arsenal is where Chelsea have a huge problem.

But I appreciate the blessing of a rare cleansheet

The league been crap has a lot to do with it.

I ain't saying Chelsea beats Liverpool but that's a game I'm more confident for the games where teams sit back and counter the United west ham Bournemouth arsenal is where Chelsea have a huge problem.

But I appreciate the blessing of a rare cleansheet
Yeah it might work to your advantage that Liverpool have nothing to play for, then again it is at Anfield and they will be receiving the trophy so they will be wanting to put on a show. Wolves on the final day i think they will be out of CL contention and might want to focus on the Europa League so i actually think you'll win that one. Then we got Leicester but we should have already overtaken them by that point.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back