Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, Yout back!

It lit!!!
Shit is weird in the states like they d Show matches and describe it as live so I tune in and it’s some old ass match .....the other day they showed a Man U match had it pegged as a live broadcast I tune in and see Wayne Rooney on the pitch lol I just gave up lol happened to stumble on Man U kicking ass today tho

Shit is weird in the states like they d Show matches and describe it as live so I tune in and it’s some old ass match .....the other day they showed a Man U match had it pegged as a live broadcast I tune in and see Wayne Rooney on the pitch lol I just gave up lol happened to stumble on Man U kicking ass today tho

“Unprecedented times”

Question- next WC comes up and everyone is healthy. What strikers are going? As someone said before the attackers are all set with the man united bunch and Foden and Sancho. Who else is going?

Question- next WC comes up and everyone is healthy. What strikers are going? As someone said before the attackers are all set with the man united bunch and Foden and Sancho. Who else is going?

Danny Ings as the back up striker!!

Looking forward, how do we fit out best YOUNG players in the squad??? Like another Scholes/Gerard situation...

How do we replace Henderson??? Rice is dope CB but cant see him being a good enough CDM... I saw Pep said he is gonna use Foden as a holding midfielder, so he could maybe do a job in the middle and be less attacking... We might have to outscore team lol

I wanna see these guys in the same team somehow... CHO, Maddison and Mount need to fit in somewhere too...

tQDRKQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back