Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but he is really not that good at carrying the ball... He does push up and get goal scoring opportunities, granted... But I just think he is overrated... Granted there is a United tax too, especially when we were/are desperate not in top 4...

I personally think he is one half of a centre back partnership. He is not good enough to make Lindelof better. And after spending £80m the fan base are still calling for another centre back.

But you also have to understand the business side and why the monies involved are insane.

Foden got a stash of midfielders and attackers to set him up for goals. This greenwood guy create and score goals consistently

It’s just for me I see the way Foden handles the ball...caress the ball like some nice titties...I feel like Foden is destined to be elite...

Not saying Greenwood ain’t but there is levels to this elite shit.

@Water Ur Seeds 3 straight starts for Lamptey. Looks like he has locked down his spot. Great move for the kid. I have not heard anything, but I hope Angel Gomes follows him there.
Trent, AWB and Lamptey... England can be spoiled by RBs, we just need some CBs!!!
Lamptey been given MOTM...

Watched the game, Lamptey deserved his MOTM.

England definitely blessed at RB...
Kyle Walker is effectively a RCB for England when he does play. I can see TAA moving into midfield in the near future

It’s just for me I see the way Foden handles the ball...caress the ball like some nice titties...I feel like Foden is destined to be elite...

Not saying Greenwood ain’t but there is levels to this elite shit.

It’s like that to because of debruyne, mehraz, Silva, the Portuguese guy, etc etc on that city roster

I personally think he is one half of a centre back partnership. He is not good enough to make Lindelof better. And after spending £80m the fan base are still calling for another centre back.

But you also have to understand the business side and why the monies involved are insane.

I get the fincial side of thing but leave that aside for a min... The raving about him was over the top, City and others were in for him too... Yes Leicster had just won the title and every player in that side had a great season but I feel that he was/is overrated... He is a top player but not the next coming of Rio or Beckenbauer...

I’m up to debate this...

Are you saying Foden ain’t the same in another team?

Not necessarily. He could be a countinho type of player on other squads. Good, not great. In the next couple years we will see

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
He look deadlier than Rashford when he started for you’ll. Prob already equal that goal & assist.
Soon, you’ll will have a dilemma. That bag to keep him will be hefty

Greenwood is more of a natural CF... Rashford is versatile can play in the middle but kind of in the vein of Martial or Ronaldo, dips in off the wing if needed... Look how well, Rashers, Tony and Greenwood are playing together, all 3 of them have goals...

Not necessarily. He could be a countinho type of player on other squads. Good, not great. In the next couple years we will see

Respectfully my bro, I disagree...I think he is already great... and I know your stance is more a valid point of view...we see kids look great all the time and they turn out to flop.

I will say the way Pep has handled him is looking like genius to me right now. Before this season started I was wondering why I hadn’t seen more of him... but Pep knew

Rio just just highlighted that step/fake from Greenwood to set the goal up, great spot... Shows the pure goal scoring instinct, skies the limit for Greenwood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back