Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pogba plays better when the pressure isnt always on him... Like at Juve he was at team full starts and game winner... Then he came to us for £100mil and was expected to save the team... Now he has Bruno and the team seem more balanced I think the pressure is off slightly and he can relax and just play his game with more cover...

My bad @GNS forgot to invite you in the United discussion. I never forget when it's Messi related though
I actually didn't even notice you were tagging people
That isn't the reason for the nosign
If I never get tagged by u again I'd be fine
I was disagreeing with the french ronaldo crap. Rashford and martial are nowhere near him!

Last night Pogba reminded me of what he looked like at the WC. He didn’t have to over do it cause the team isn’t relying on him. It was controlled and professional performance.

Ole haters not gonna like the fact that he is improving existing players and recruiting correctly and those who ain’t step up are dropped I.e Lingard and Pereira

it’s clear the team around him was not good enough.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
Last night Pogba reminded me of what he looked like at the WC. He didn’t have to over do it cause the team isn’t relying on him. It was controlled and professional performance.

Ole haters not gonna like the fact that he is improving existing players and recruiting correctly and those who ain’t step up are dropped I.e Lingard and Pereira

it’s clear the team around him was not good enough.

Hypothetically speaking season ends united are in 5th you get knocked out the fa cup and Europa League and city are not banned.

Does ole stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back