Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very happy with those signings...

Yea me too. Grealish is obviously a Pogba replacement. He won’t go this year but if he goes the following season Grealish won’t be available. Got to get him whilst we can.

Jude should go on loan to Dortmund, help sweeten the Sancho deal and he will play there.

Sancho will be an elite player. However I’m scared cause I don’t believe Liverpool don’t have the money. Klopp was recently in touch Mbappe people. Klopp will wait for what suits the team and Sancho would suit if Salah was to go...

Is there legit evidence behind Sancho links?

Or this fans wishlist?

We bid £120m in February and Dortmund said nah. We tried last summer too.

He has an agreement to leave this summer as long as the buying club pays up.

Post covid the price may have dropped but Utd really need to get CL. We have personal terms agreed.

We bid £120m in February and Dortmund said nah. We tried last summer too.

He has an agreement to leave this summer as long as the buying club pays up.

Post covid the price may have dropped but Utd really need to get CL. We have personal terms agreed.
So as off right now as everything stands it's just if, buts and hope I ain't trying to kill any dreams lol just seeing where it is

So as off right now as everything stands it's just if, buts and hope I ain't trying to kill any dreams lol just seeing where it is

Lmao bruh...you know as well as I do that all transfers are “ifs and buts“ until the contract is signed.

Werner is an “if and but” until the contract is signed. If Liverpool match Chelsea’s offer before his release clause runs out, I’m certain he goes to Liverpool based on everything he has said...

I see you..but a lot of it is hope. Yesterday I read Chelsea are still interested in Sancho even after the Werner news.

Lmao bruh...you know as well as I do that all transfers are “ifs and buts“ until the contract is signed.

Werner is an “if and but” until the contract is signed. If Liverpool match Chelsea’s offer before his release clause runs out, I’m certain he goes to Liverpool based on everything he has said...

I see you..but a lot of it is hope. Yesterday I read Chelsea are still interested in Sancho even after the Werner news.
You know what I mean the sun saying Chelsea wants Sancho Vs the guardian saying it is very very different

You know what I mean the sun saying Chelsea wants Sancho Vs the guardian saying it is very very different

Very true. That’s when you gotta look at the team. Given Chelsea young players it’s unlikely they would go for Sancho...Hudson got a big new deal, just bought the Dutch winger and you have Pulisic.

Liverpool and City are real contenders for Sancho. I really don’t think Real Madrid are interested. The want Mbappe. Barca want Neymar back.

INB4 he ends up at Chelsea tho...smh

Those Leipzig warmups are flames to me. I couldn’t find those bitches on any US site.

if Werner really does come wewill need a good left back. I really don’t think splashing all that cash to Leicester is the best option either. Ol boy from Ajax is better than Chilwell at literally everything and costs half as much.

Yo, O.T question...

Does anyone here fck with Irish Sea Moss??? Ive just bought some to make some gel and cant decide whether to make it raw or boiled... I figure boiled/cooked will lose nutrients...

I don't even know what that is!!!

Sea moss suposedly has like 92 minerals of the 102 minerals that the body has... I been hearing about it for years, like my old barber used swear by it...

Anyways I randomly came across an article couple weeks ago on some health website and reminded me of it... Over the last week I bought some and now trying to figure out if its best to make it into gel form raw or boil it...

Yo, O.T question...

Does anyone here fck with Irish Sea Moss??? Ive just bought some to make some gel and cant decide whether to make it raw or boiled... I figure boiled/cooked will lose nutrients...

1. Clean it thoroughly and soak in lime overnight (eliminate the sea scent)
2. Bowl with a stick of spice
3. Let sit overnight.
Easy to make sea moss punch. Or anything after night.

Screenshot_20200605-121445_Instagram.jpg

tenor.gif

1. Clean it thoroughly and soak in lime overnight (eliminate the sea scent)
2. Bowl with a stick of spice
3. Let sit overnight.
Easy to make sea moss punch. Or anything after night.

Bless, yeah think thats the way Im going with it...

The moss I got is the purple/dark green Chrondus Crispus as its from Ireland (cold water) rather than the lighter/yellow Caribbean type Eucheuma Cottonii (hot water) as worldwide shipping is not ideal at the moment so thought its best to shop local... Most of the YouTube vids are of the of Eucheuma Cottonii variety so I wasnt too sure how to go about it... They both supposedly have the same benefits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back