Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst dybala is good, loosing a lot of height in your squad.

We would still be a fairly tall and strong side... McT is beast for his age and it looks like he will play a big part this season... Im not too bothered about losing Lukaku's hight in exchanged for someone that can control the ball... Im quite optimistic about the coming season weve looked good pre season style wise (i know its only pre season), fast paced, pressing football and the youngsters have all taken their chances... Though we are gonna have to be fit and have depth to play like it the whole season...

Another Arsenal fan......

giphy.gif

See...I knew even Jose would get there in the end. He can still have his ego but you got to adapt.

I think the whole interview ‘A Day With Jose’ drops on Monday but I been checking clips and he ain’t accepting nothing less than a big job.

And I respected that.

I ain’t never hated Jose, just pointed out his faults.

Last edited:
See...I knew even Jose would get there in the end. He can still have his ego but you got to adapt.

I think the whole interview ‘A Day With Jose’ drops on Monday but I been checking clips and he ain’t accepting nothing less than a big job.

And I respected that.

I ain’t never hated Jose, just pointed out his faults.

He will get a big job again.
With his said fault by you, I mean, He did took your Man U to 2nd place with shitty roster. Technically, the trashiest team he ever coached, still won y’all 2 trophies.

Focus on and let’s see what Ole can do and your Pogba dilemma. He is getting the players he needs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back