Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep left Aguero on the bench and played Jesus out wide. Then they went behind. They only scored after goin' back to normal. They lucky Madrid were so shit, and its not the same sorta lick as Chelsea winnin' CL. You guys needed it coz you were a weak side but Pep chose to field a weaker team tryna be smart

Pep left Aguero on the bench and played Jesus out wide. Then they went behind. They only scored after goin' back to normal. They lucky Madrid were so shit, and its not the same sorta lick as Chelsea winnin' CL. You guys needed it coz you were a weak side but Pep chose to field a weaker team tryna be smart

Pep owns the Bernabue fam, no other coach has left Madrid with more Ws. I know its easy to hate Pep but fam has proven by now that tactically he is creative af and on another level than sir Alex 'Park the bus at CL away games and still get battered' Ferguson or Arsene 'naive, fuck a plan B' Wenger...

I'm watching Ajax now and Getafe is the most disgusting football club I've ever seen. Their players take diving, timestalling and overall bitchassness to levels beyond comprehension.

Their tactics are to win football without playing football.

And the most annoying thing is that they should have been up Atleast 2 by now lol. Ajax lucky af

Pep owns the Bernabue fam, no other coach has left Madrid with more Ws. I know its easy to hate Pep but fam has proven by now that tactically he is creative af and on another level than sir Alex 'Park the bus at CL away games and still get battered' Ferguson or Arsene 'naive, fuck a plan B' Wenger...

But thats what he did tho', pack the midfield and went for a 0-0.

I'm not a Pep hater I'm just callin' the game as I saw it.

He has a better team than Madrid and they play better football but he concerned about his CL record post Barca and overthought it. Madrid were terrible and City punished them when they played their normal football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back