The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 goals in 2000 minutes nigga? I can divide
That's one every let's say two, with injury time two of them shits was due
One was, Dortmund, the other was "Salzurg"
That's a one hot goal every 50 minute average
And that's so GAAAAAAAME! Other Ballers need to switch up their flow
Their stats is garbage, but wanna try and kick knowledge?

haha props for the remix

'He had a nightmare earlier and is not doing much better here': Jamie Redknapp hits out at call to use David Coote - the SAME VAR who decided against red card for Spurs' Giovani Lo Celso for stamp vs Chelsea - for Manchester City's trip to Leicester

Jamie Redknapp has hit out at the decision to use David Coote as the Video Assistant Referee for the second time in a day, after he appeared to call another decision incorrectly.

Tottenham's Giovani Lo Celso was not sent off after his stamp on Cesar Azpilicueta's leg during Chelsea's 2-1 win on Saturday lunchtime, for which Coote was also in the booth at Stockley Park.

VAR has since admitted it made a mistake for not giving the Spurs midfielder his marching orders, despite reviewing the incident for some time from multiple angles

But Coote then failed to overturn a handball claim in the late game against Manchester City's Kevin De Bruyne from James Maddison's free-kick.

The failure to award Leicester a penalty infuriated Redknapp, who believes Coote could have benefited from taking the evening off.

He started the season overweight and unfit. Injuries will happen because of that.
True. We were too lenient with him and he developed habits over the years. Hopefully this is a wakeup call for him. Talent can only take u so far. In modern football, u have to put in the work off the pitch too.

I remember an interview in which Mikel called him the laziest player he has ever played with, lol.

True. We were too lenient with him and he developed habits over the years. Hopefully this is a wakeup call for him. Talent can only take u so far. In modern football, u have to put in the work off the pitch too.

I remember an interview in which Mikel called him the laziest player he has ever played with, lol.

that's hilarious because Mikel's play was so "pedestrian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back