Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ole and united staff

Put it like this, Haaland is technically being rented out to BD by Raiola and his father. We or anyone can buy him at any time for £68m as long as his father and Raiola get their cut.

Imagine we agreed to that and then this summer a Liverpool, City or Barca just came and got him with us being helpless to stop them?

BD is a selling club so that type of deal suits them, but Utd can’t allow that to happen.

Just to add, Haaland is already worth more than £68m but the clause is to guarantee BD that money should someone come in..I’d assume Raiola will sell him for £100m plus and make a huge profit.

Last edited:
@Infamous114 if this scandal turns out to be true Messi is gone

The truth is it took me by surprise because I wasn't here and I was traveling. When I arrived I found out a little about everything. The president told us the same thing he made public, the same thing he said at the press conference. What the situation was, what had happened and I can't say much more than that. Just as they know everything he said, he spoke to the captains in private," said Messi.

The truth is that I find it strange that such a thing happens. But they also said that there would be evidence. We cannot say much and will wait to see what happens with all this. To me really, it seems a strange issue."

@Infamous114 if this scandal turns out to be true Messi is gone

The truth is it took me by surprise because I wasn't here and I was traveling. When I arrived I found out a little about everything. The president told us the same thing he made public, the same thing he said at the press conference. What the situation was, what had happened and I can't say much more than that. Just as they know everything he said, he spoke to the captains in private," said Messi.

The truth is that I find it strange that such a thing happens. But they also said that there would be evidence. We cannot say much and will wait to see what happens with all this. To me really, it seems a strange issue."
Bartomeu will be out before that happens

Apparently Wenger is going to shape the future of VAR:

Fifa's chief of global football development Arsene Wenger says there might be room to the change the offside law "a little bit" in response to video assistant referee controversy.
VAR has contentiously ruled out a number of goals for marginal offences.
"[I'm speaking about] the offside by a margin of a fraction of a centimetres," said the former Arsenal manager.
"Maybe there is room to change the offside rule a little bit so we don't say a part of his nose was offside."
Wenger's role at the world governing body includes sitting on the technical panel of the International Football Association Board (Ifab), which sets football's laws.

C6PJaxUXMAAgbDh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back