Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what facts am I ignoring. The one where we've beaten you everytime this season? I know you're rattled after last night but have faith. Top 5 will get you cl football. You must be confident you can finish above Sheff Utd, Wolves and Everton
Lol the only Chelsea man united has owned in your life time is lampards. The first double over Chelsea since the 80s. As for finishing 5th there a strong chance we both miss out on top 5 in that scenario we will beat you in the Europa League final

Watching back clips of Fred last night...yo what a player he is becoming. He blasted the team over the winter break and then went out and led by example and got a reaction.

A0F94189-9794-40AD-9B42-4AC8A365445A.jpeg

Also Bruno is clearly a leader too.

Still 4 key signings away if you ask me but there is small signs.

Last edited:
Raiola is a clever cunt too. I still see nobody affording Pogba and I don’t even think Real are interested.

Pogba banked him £40m last time but he won’t get that this time at our current asking price. These comments are designed to piss us off into lowering our price but he will still get £120 minimum, if we get our money back Raiola stands to still bank £30m

The club should make a stance and publicly tell all football players that it doesn’t matter who you are...if you sign up with this guy you automatically are off our list. We don’t do business with Mino Raiola.

The Real president hates him more than we do...it has to be Juve or maybe PSG for Pogba.

Watching back clips of Fred last night...yo what a player he is becoming. He blasted the team over the winter break and then went out and led by example and got a reaction.

Get grealish, proper striker, holding midfielder and maybe maddison

Sell Pogba for min £90m, move lingard on and cash in on smalling.

Dunno what can be done with Sanchez...

There’s a rumour that both Grealish and Maddison wanna sign. But is there any point in both?

It's a nice to have with both, but I'd only focus on Grealish. He's gonna cost less, more versatile and consistent.

Although in saying that, they're not too dissimilar, Maddison is about a year younger but other than that it should really come down to price... And Leicester will definitely fleece you for him

View attachment 232892

Average baller with no quality or position who doesn't get into any 11 around us, includin' Arsenal, Everton, Leicester or Wolves

Average baller with no quality or position who doesn't get into any 11 around us, includin' Arsenal, Everton, Leicester or Wolves

Interesting opinion. I think Leicester and Wolves midfield is good, not sure about Everton or Arsenal.

Edit: Yea I disagree, I'm looking at the holding midfielders in all these teams and on current form Fred >>>

Last edited:
Lol the only Chelsea man united has owned in your life time is lampards. The first double over Chelsea since the 80s. As for finishing 5th there a strong chance we both miss out on top 5 in that scenario we will beat you in the Europa League final
The only Chelsea that matters right now is Lampard's Chelsea hahaha
We aint making the EL final but top 5 is in reach. I really have no confidence we get the win against Watford though

He not better than Xhaka, Torreira, Ozil, Ceballos or Guendozi.

He not better than Delph, Sig or Gomes

yea that's a matter of opinion. Ceballos has played one game since November...how you come to that conclusion is beyond me...I'm only talking current form but he walks into Arsenal and Everton IMHO.

We can take Ceballos out there's still four other guys who are better

Again Guendozi isn’t getting in the team under Arteta, Ozil plays attacking midfield and me personally I’m picking Fred over Torreira who has only played the holding role for a month...

Lol @ Xhaka..

Fred has been picked for his 19th consecutive game last night.

Reactions: GNS
Again Guendozi isn’t getting in the team under Arteta, Ozil plays attacking midfield and me personally I’m picking Fred over Torreira who has only played the holding role for a month...

Fred has been picked for his 19th consecutive game last night.

So what, he only playin' coz Tom and Pogba are injured and we didn't reinforce durin' summer.

So what if Guen isn't in the team we've seen him for a year and a half be a good player.

But anyway my points stand. Fred has no position, no role in the team and doesn't get into the 11s of most top 10 teams. Includin' ours if players were fit

So what, he only playin' coz Tom and Pogba are injured and we didn't reinforce durin' summer.

So what if Guen isn't in the team we've seen him for a year and a half be a good player.

But anyway my points stand. Fred has no position, no role in the team and doesn't get into the 11s of most top 10 teams. Includin' ours if players were fit

Football is opinions. I respect yours.

Player of the month in January. With a few MOTM performances...I think he needed a run of games and will continue to improve... we’ll see though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back