Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u think of Leon Bailey? He is always linked to us, even when he was at Genk. If the Sancho dream dies, it might be him or Boga we get in the Summer.
Lmao, I came in to ask this question! every time I watch him he scores but the commentators were saying he has all the talent but is erratic

Last edited:
Lmao, I came in to ask this question! every time I watch him he scores but the commentators were saying he has all the talent but is erratic
LOL, he used to be very erratic, but about 3 seasons ago, he was starting to put things together and was very very good. But ever since that fucking grifter, Bosz (@Hundredeyes YOUR BOY) got there in 2018, his game has regressed.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

I guess Manz ain't United LOL

giphy.gif

@Hundredeyes WTF dude, u did not let me know my boy, Lammers has been back for over 2 weeks now, lol. How has he played so far?

We've been horrible, Lammers suffers from that smh. Yesterday was our first W in the 20s...club is chaotic at the moment, tech director and finance director are on their way out basically eventhough they're holding on for dear life lol. We went downhill after Van Bommel got sacked...everyone hanging their dirty laundry out. Haven't seen the club in this state in ages lol smh.

And no there is no need to slander Mr 'fuck a defense' Bosz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back