Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
'They deserve to get relegated for this alone': Bournemouth 'hierarchy' ridiculed for wearing club-branded face masks as coronavirus crisis continues

24172034-0-image-a-46_1580574259338.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Just heard about the 3-1 come back against West Ham, what a point... Time to settle in for the United game now...

O.T went and saw '1917' today, thought it was a real dope film... Good to see a different take on a war film, with alot more emotional/personal brave heroics rather than gun fighting heroics..

I’m really starting to dislike Gary Neville at the moment...

He was so disappointed when Matic scored against City midweek...I won't forget that

It’s personal and somewhat petty..but I think he uses his platform disingenuously

I think he loves the club so much, hes almost bitter that the club has fallen so far from grace, and his determinted to be unbiased punditry (unlike carra and mcmanaman) has his come off like he almost attacks United at times... Plus he is abit of moody bastard anyways haha

I think he loves the club so much, hes almost bitter that the club has fallen so far from grace, and his determinted to be unbiased punditry (unlike carra and mcmanaman) has his come off like he almost attacks United at times... Plus he is abit of moody bastard anyways haha

What you said is true so I think it’s just me personally

I see instantly what Bruno brings...but him Pogba and Fred is so so much better...

I hope Pogba comes in before the end of the season just so we can see

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back