Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they knew, it’s very bad management but I still can’t forget the manager was left in a position where he had to rely on a unfit player who it seems was carrying the team whilst being badly injured.

If they knew, it’s very bad management but I still can’t forget the manager was left in a position where he had to rely on a unfit player who it seems was carrying the team whilst being badly injured.

No the manager out himself in that position

Yea but when a player says he can play knowing the team is depleted and you can probably bring something...the manager usually goes with the player...Rashford hungry...

Players can rule themselves out any time they want...see N’Dombele over the Xmas period which got Jose rattled.

Pogba is the perfect example of a player putting his health first.

Yea but when a player says he can play knowing the team is depleted and you can probably bring something...the manager usually goes with the player...Rashford hungry...

Players can rule themselves out any time they want...see N’Dombele over the Xmas period which got Jose rattled.

Pogba staying healthy for that Real Madrid transfer OG, not for y’all. You no this man

I’m giving Liverpool their props now...

Amazing season in history for Liverpool but especially for Klopp.

This season for Klopp >>>>anything Pep has done in the UK (including the CL win)

Come on man you can see injuries on scans and your medical team can tell you when someone needs a rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back