Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 188014

source.gif

Dont worry. Their hand will be forced very soon.

So they gunna wait till our top talent gets tired of the fuck shit and moves on too? Or they wanna get in a relegation battle cus that’s the way it’s gunna be if he stays past January.

U are joking right? It was a decent goal. But stop with this “if it was Barca or City” shit....

Now, Bournemouth’s goal today was some beautiful stuff.

You serious??? People were drawling over the kinda goals back when Arsenal were doing it under Wenger... Its hardly got a mention on MOTD etc the whole build up was lovely...

Also this VAR fckery has gotten out of control, Sheffield United's offside was a joke, any doubt or calls like that need to go in the attackers favour...

U guys need to chill. The man is doing a great job. U are just a few wins out of the top 4. Give him time.

Lol

I know you’re just fucking around, but I honestly can’t even begin to debate. This guy legitimately gets me heated, add that with the fact the higher ups won’t admit they fucked up so they will stick with him.

I’m done with the season till something changes.

I know you’re just fucking around, but I honestly can’t even begin to debate. This guy legitimately gets me heated, add that with the fact the higher ups won’t admit they fucked up so they will stick with him.

I’m done with the season till something changes.

Bald head Gazidis hired Emery. The last three years of Wenger and Gazidis has us where we're at now. Hopefully one of the Mourinho or Enrique rumors are true and it happens soon.

If Emery stays I hope we finish outside of the Europa league spots. The players have stopped playing him for a while now. Its mid November and only one away win in the league. Get rid of him.

Hmmm... I don’t remember ever saying that...

I don’t understand why the man is out for over 3 months with a hammy?
Unless it was a tear in the hamstring I feel like he’s skiving off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back