Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulisic is soo good
Chelsea's marketing department like....

giphy.gif

Rights are about to be up in 2021-22. Premier League are about to have a crazy bidding war. Poor Americans are going to be watching Premier league games on Amazon.com.
If this boxing day goes well for Amazon (which it will) the PL will be creaming their fucking pants. Especially as you have the other giants with their own streaming services now (Apple and Disney) who must be looking for a vehicle that will give them the edge over the others. Doesn't get any bigger than PL rights

As someone who wqs in favour of VAR i have to say the way it has been implemented this season is fucking abysmal. Spurs have just got away with one. The PL said VAR would be for clear and obvious errors. No one can tell me that they can definiteively say a toe is offside. Absolute joke.

If this boxing day goes well for Amazon (which it will) the PL will be creaming their fucking pants. Especially as you have the other giants with their own streaming services now (Apple and Disney) who must be looking for a vehicle that will give them the edge over the others. Doesn't get any bigger than PL rights
So Amazon has the rights for ATP tennis when it launched it was garbage it was so awful wasn't hd was extremely slow

Now it has got way better however it is at least 4 points behind.

So on boxing daY get ready for goal alerts and waiting 5 mins before seeing the goal

As someone who wqs in favour of VAR i have to say the way it has been implemented this season is fucking abysmal. Spurs have just got away with one. The PL said VAR would be for clear and obvious errors. No one can tell me that they can definiteively say a toe is offside. Absolute joke.

Spurs are always getting away with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back