Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, do u think Blind's tackle on Tammy was not a yellow card?

I agree that should not have being a Penalty for the handball though.

It was a 2nd yellow eventhough Blind got brought outta ballance - n one can argue he was fouled, was def no pen or 2nd red.

Azpi looked offside and we didn't get a VAR replay with Chelsea s 2nd goal...which we did get in Amsterdam...just like the VAR didn't see that handball in Adam...

Fuck, i promised no Kepa slander till December.....
Man, why did I promise no Alonso slander till December???? I have so much to say right now, smh.

screen-shot-2014-11-25-at-12-41-28-am.png

@Water Ur Seeds what do u think of Neal Maupay so far?

I thought his size might be a hindrance, but he seems to be adapting to life in the big leagues pretty well.

Ever since we played u guys, I have kinda developed a soft spot for u guys. I like Webster, Maupay, Connolly and ex Chelsea B legend, Propper.

U need a few more black players though.

Dude has adapted really well tbh I thought he may struggle get goals due to not getting as much service playing at this level but he seems to be pretty clinical and has instincts for being in the right place at the right time... What I like about the team also is the youth development, the have spend a fortune on this on that side of things...

Propper is a like a Rolls Royce on his day man, his Dutch schooling sticks out a mile... Also, if Dunk was playing for a 'big' side he would defo be playing regularly for England...

There have been quite are a few Chelsea connections over the year, I remember watching Wayne Bridge and Tomori on loan years back, its good to see him Tomori kicking on doing well now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back