Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A corrupt football agent made unsubstantiated claims to have “thanked” former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson for fixing a match by giving him a £30,000 Rolex watch, a court has heard.

Giuseppe “Pino” Pagliara, 64, made the claim in a conversation secretly recorded by an undercover reporter, the prosecution said. Opening the trial, Brian O’Neill QC said Pagliara was taped boasting that the former Manchester United manager had accepted the gold watch in exchange for conspiring to fix the result of a Champions League match against Juventus.

This call bullschitt, why word Fergie 'fix' a game for a 30k watch??? Taking a cut out of transfers maybe, I suspect most managers have done but not match fixing...

@ Man U fans, come get your "legend" from chatting shit!!!!

Daily Mail: October 19 2019

'I think there were alarm bells straightaway': Scholes knew Man United were in trouble as soon as David Moyes and Ed Woodward signed Juan Mata and Marouane Fellaini

‘I think there were alarm bells straightaway really when David [Moyes] took over and he signed Juan Mata and Fellaini for something like £70m,' Scholes told the Metro.
'They’re good players in their own right, but I don’t think they were Manchester United players.
‘I don’t think Sir Alex or David Gill would have signed those types of players, so I think from then on, alarm bells have rung and we’re in the position we are now because of buying players who we don’t really think are Man Utd players.
‘Ole’s come in and he’s got the opportunity to put that right.’

Daily Mail: February 11 2014

United have signed the 'best player in the league' in Mata, says Scholes

Scholes says Mata is Premier League's best | Daily Mail Online

In an interview for MUTV, Scholes, who retired at the end of last season after playing 718 matches for United, said: 'For the last couple of years Mata has probably been the best player in the league.

'We had to pay a lot of money for him and we were very lucky that he wasn't in Chelsea's plans, and only we can benefit from him now.
'Hopefully he can have a strong end to the season and he can help us climb the table.'

@ Man U fans, come get your "legend" from chatting shit!!!!

Daily Mail: October 19 2019

'I think there were alarm bells straightaway': Scholes knew Man United were in trouble as soon as David Moyes and Ed Woodward signed Juan Mata and Marouane Fellaini

‘I think there were alarm bells straightaway really when David [Moyes] took over and he signed Juan Mata and Fellaini for something like £70m,' Scholes told the Metro.
'They’re good players in their own right, but I don’t think they were Manchester United players.
‘I don’t think Sir Alex or David Gill would have signed those types of players, so I think from then on, alarm bells have rung and we’re in the position we are now because of buying players who we don’t really think are Man Utd players.
‘Ole’s come in and he’s got the opportunity to put that right.’

Daily Mail: February 11 2014

United have signed the 'best player in the league' in Mata, says Scholes

Scholes says Mata is Premier League's best | Daily Mail Online

In an interview for MUTV, Scholes, who retired at the end of last season after playing 718 matches for United, said: 'For the last couple of years Mata has probably been the best player in the league.

'We had to pay a lot of money for him and we were very lucky that he wasn't in Chelsea's plans, and only we can benefit from him now.
'Hopefully he can have a strong end to the season and he can help us climb the table.'
Lmao Paul merson done the same thing with morata and lacazette.

Why I don't listen to pundits

However fellaini>>>>>>>>>>>>>pogba martial rashford depay di Maria for united

This is the way that we should be playing. As much as I like Siggurison he is not fast on the ball as we need him to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back