Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s doing tremendous but he’s not a conte type of player. They should offload him to La Liga to a top 4 side. I can see him doing great at Sevilla, or Valencia.
U don’t think he is a Conte type of player? Is this in terms of personality or Playing style?

I think he would do well with Conte bcos Conte is one of the few managers in Europe that plays a 2 striker formation. Gabigol might not be ideal to play as the lone striker in the big leagues, but I think he can be a great secondary striker is a 2 striker formation.

U don’t think he is a Conte type of player? Is this in terms of personality or Playing style?

I think he would do well with Conte bcos Conte is one of the few managers in Europe that plays a 2 striker formation. Gabigol might not be ideal to play as the lone striker in the big leagues, but I think he can be a great secondary striker is a 2 striker formation.
That’s true, but with Sanchez there, and back to being himself, it kinda hard seeing him taking that spot.

If he’s like a bull on the field, then it’s def a yes. He’s way cheaper than Sanchez, which is a great thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back