Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 thoughts

Lyon fucking up again, smh.

Interesting to see Sarri showing some flexibility with his formation with Juventus. He is a stubborn man, but even he knows that’s Ronaldo’s team. Does not help that they gave him a million Center Mids and very few wingers.

You already know what it is with them Spanish/Portuguese. It's not only the Anglo white man who is ingrained with racist and colonial ideals and because it's so normal for them they can't even see when they're in the wrong

I know all about those Portuguese. I broke that shit down for people on the IC and had fools trying to me something different.

I don’t get it either. Kovavic did not play midweek, he should not be on the bench. This midfield can get exposed on defensive very easily. Does not help that Alonso is playing too.

Barkley Looks uncomfortable and unfit out there. For his position on the pitch, he does not mesh well at all.

One more, Is jorginho a defensive midfielder?

Barkley Looks uncomfortable and unfit out there. For his position on the pitch, he does not mesh well at all.

One more, Is jorginho a defensive midfielder?
Nah, he is pretty much a deep-lying playmaker. But bcos he is playing next to Barkley today, he has to play more like a defensive mid.

How Pedro keeps getting into this lineup ahead of Pulisic is amazing. Thankfully with CHO back, we will see less Pedro in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back